just my opinion

youngesoapwatcher

just my opinion

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:43 pm

ok i dont think james e riely fought for his soap or basicly even tried the past few months because if he really wanted to he could oh fixed every s/l not finished and he could of done more with the fianale he could of ask for more money. i think he was a good writer way back when but he lost his touch i dont think he should wright anymore.

Ms.HuNNii

Re: just my opinion

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:44 pm

Agreed. I think JER is a great writer as well. I don't think he losted his touch. I think it was him doing what he wanna do cuz Passions is his creation. Notice at the beginning the media was giving Passions some attention. When he start prolonging the stories the media critized Passions and finally ignoring Passions. Also I think Passions would still be on if JER wasn't so focused on starting new storylines too target young veiwers. When he start doing that he stop catering to the older Passions fans(the ones who got older) that was watching since the beginning, they to stop tuning into Passions.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:32 am

Quote youngesoapwatcher: ok i dont think james e riely fought for his soap or basicly even tried the past few months because if he really wanted to he could oh fixed every s/l not finished and he could of done more with the fianale he could of ask for more money. i think he was a good writer way back when but he lost his touch i dont think he should wright anymore.

Do anyone remember......Julian being told that FANCY is the heir of Crane Industries by Theresa? Theresa revealed a envelope...and Julian and theresa made a deal?

destes

Postby destes » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:48 pm

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Agreed. I think JER is a great writer as well. I don't think he losted his touch. I think it was him doing what he wanna do cuz Passions is his creation. Notice at the beginning the media was giving Passions some attention. When he start prolonging the stories the media critized Passions and finally ignoring Passions. Also I think Passions would still be on if JER wasn't so focused on starting new storylines too target young veiwers. When he start doing that he stop catering to the older Passions fans(the ones who got older) that was watching since the beginning, they to stop tuning into Passions.

I think if jer moved the storylines along, we would still had a show. People get tired of watching when one day last a month.

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:39 pm

Quote destes:
Quote Ms.HuNNii: Agreed. I think JER is a great writer as well. I don't think he losted his touch. I think it was him doing what he wanna do cuz Passions is his creation. Notice at the beginning the media was giving Passions some attention. When he start prolonging the stories the media critized Passions and finally ignoring Passions. Also I think Passions would still be on if JER wasn't so focused on starting new storylines too target young veiwers. When he start doing that he stop catering to the older Passions fans(the ones who got older) that was watching since the beginning, they to stop tuning into Passions.

I think if jer moved the storylines along, we would still had a show. People get tired of watching when one day last a month.

EXATCly but jer forgot to how to do that

Return to “Passions”