When did you first start watching Passions?

soapfan30

Re: When did you first start watching Passions?

Postby soapfan30 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:33 pm

Quote Chrissi: I'm a recent watcher, but wonder when you all started watching.

I did watch a few of the original shows, but since I also watched Days, I didn't have the time to watch both shows, so stuck to Days.

I have been watching since the first episode.

Madam' Fire fly

Postby Madam' Fire fly » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:54 pm

Since the begining when there was harmony days festival and tabitha told every one's secrets who would be with who and who would be miserable... Remember threesa was supposed to be sailing on the crane yaht ib 3 months... Wow what a long three months it has been too to bad she isn't sailing with eathan. Lol. :)

kayvsivy

Postby kayvsivy » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:40 am

Since day 1 (or 2?) The first episode I remember was the county fair, everyone helping. Teresa and her brother Miguel, her friends....and the famous fortune read to her by a disguised Tabitha- that she would be a Crane one day.

I missed 4 months in the year 2000 but nonetheless I am a big fan. I admit that I miss the old characters like Charity. I'd love to find old magazines with their pictures and make a scrapbook of Passions. Am I sick? *)

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:52 pm

I admit this summer. There was just something about Passions that I couldn't help and I was curious.

iliveforethanandteresa

Postby iliveforethanandteresa » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:08 pm

since the first day though I stopped watching it every day sometime last year. every now and then i'll turn it on just to see what is happening...usually nothing new. either sheridan is dead/dying, teresa is chasing ethan, gwen is trying to kill teresa, etc. it never changes.

Loveletta1

Postby Loveletta1 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:23 pm

I have been watching passions since day one. But I stopped watch it for a while when I go back to school. No time. Then after that i stick to days and now i started watching passions again.

Lady T dawg

Postby Lady T dawg » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:55 pm

i started watching passions since it aired on nbc channel 4 :) :) :)

Wicked1

Postby Wicked1 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:22 pm

I don't think I caught it on day one...but it was soon after. At the fair when Tabby had her fortune telling booth and when Miguel first met Charity.

sandra_goodin

Postby sandra_goodin » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:18 pm

:~ On day one premere sorry to say, it hasn't progressed much father. I stopped watching regularly a year and a half ago and just looking at it one day every month and a half/ I'm all current on all the show, how many people have to stop looking at show before you change writers and move on.I truly like the show but only evil ,and rich gets away with everything it's very boring.

Return to “Passions”