%( :( You have taken all the good soaps off your disguisting

nice waitress

Re: NBC you make me sick

Postby nice waitress » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:01 am

I agree!

destes

Postby destes » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:50 pm

I agree too. But that was jer's fault, he should have moved the storylines faster so people wouldn't stop watching.

angela22980

Postby angela22980 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:35 pm

I AGREE EVERY TIME THEY PUT A GOOD SOAP ON THEY TAKE IT OFF IN A COUPLE OF YEARS. WHY CANT THEY LEAVE STUFF ALONE THEY SHOULD HAVE PUT IT ON AT ANOTHEER TIME IF ALOT OF PPLDIDNT WATCH IT . I HAVE LOTS OF FRIEND AND FAMILY THAT WATCHED IT IN VIRGINIA I WILL MISS THE SHOW ;( ;(

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Nope NBC don't have anything to do with Passions sanked in rating. Blame JER and his writing team for disappointing Passions fan where it got to the point where they got fed up and stop watching.

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:21 pm

Well, I've been stop considering Passions as a good soap. It was o.k but the last few years has been really crazy. The writers did too much magic and too much non-reality events. They really went overboard especially with the Val/Vincent s/l. Why did they let it sleep with his own father ewww... *) that was awful. Not to mention all that crazy stuff that went on with Tabitha. Not to mention those long over do s/l. They let the s/l go on to long and that just mad me so mad.So it was'nt NBC who messed Passion up so don't get mad at NBC because after all they still has my favorite show Days Of Our Lives :] . Get mad at the writers who drug Passion to the end. They had wonder actresses and actors. I hope some of them get to roll-over to DOOL. I've already seen Rebecca on another soaps.

Return to “Passions”