Let's list all the dropped S/L's so Timmy.Fan and TerryE can solve them on their new sites.

AlaNurse

Let's list all the dropped S/L's so Timmy.Fan and TerryE can solve them on their new sites.

Postby AlaNurse » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:18 pm

How did sterile Gwen get pregnant????Who tied her to the bed and why??? Who is the real father of Jonathan???? Who was the real father of Chris's son James??? Come on, help me. I know there is much more that wasn't solved. This way we can put it to rest. I have some great ideas. I have a vivid imagination. LOL 8)

TerryE

Re: Let's list all the dropped S/L's so Timmy.Fan and TerryE can solve them on their new sites.

Postby TerryE » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:15 pm

The main reason i am going to write more episodes for passions is because i love to write and fans need to get things solved one thing i diddnt like is how juanita was just carried out to jail!! keep that in mind when my episodes begin becuase we havent seen the last of juanita however she wont be back for long she will play right out perfect for what i want to do with Pilar...

So email me at terry_edelmann@hotmail.com and i will be able to give you the endings you want!!

Return to “Passions”