OK, WHO CRIED @ THE END OF THE SHOW

lusciousbabe

Re: OK, WHO CRIED @ THE END OF THE SHOW

Postby lusciousbabe » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:46 pm

ok question isn't sheriden gwens best friend? at least gwen got a somewhat happy ending. the cop liked her. ethan shouldn't be disguisted he turn gwen into the evil b,tch she is. like the endind but i think sheriden and ivy should have been a little sympathic to gwen since they did everything their power to get the man they love and ethan is a hyprcoite
it's because of him. if he had just chose thersa and sayed with her the first time none of things gwen did would have happen. that's my two cents

destes

Postby destes » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:58 pm

Quote Susan36: I loved Father Lonigan in this episode. He was great.

I did too, he has always been one of my favorites and cried when he got his eyesite back.

nice waitress

Postby nice waitress » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:19 pm

You guys must not have been watching the same show as me. I was totally dissapointed. The only good thing they did was let Ethan and Theresa get married. We all deserved more. It was nothing to cry over.

destes

Postby destes » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:18 am

Maybe they showed a different show in your area. lol

Not only did Theresa and Ethan get married, Ethan found out what a piece of lying trash Gwen really is, Tabitha found God, we got a memory of Timmy, Ivy finally saw Gwen for the low life she was and welcomed Theresa to the family, Julian got his penis back on the right way, all is well in Harmony.

Theresafan18

Postby Theresafan18 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:40 am

%( I did! It is so hard to believe that it is actually over! I am really happy that Ethan and Theresa finally got together but I really wish Gwen could have suffered a little more! :) I really really hope they can come up with another series for Passions. Only if the same people can play them. I taped the last 4 episodes and will more then likely keep watching it! I feel like part of me is gone, that is all I looked foward to durning my lunch bread was reading up on what was going on, now I don't know what I am going to do!

passion_girl

Postby passion_girl » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:11 pm

@ THE END OF THAT SHOW I COULDN'T STOP PUKING :D :D :D :D :D

msbearr

Postby msbearr » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 pm

I didn't even know the show was going off the air. I just popped over here to ask if Andrea Evans who played Rebecca was still on the show, being the fact that she is now on OLTL.

Man when I saw that she show ended. I just had to go and read the last up date.

Did I cry? Well as I always say it comes in shock, denial, reality and acceptance. I just hit reality that just a year ago they took the show off NBC. Now I think I am going to cry. %( I am going to miss the show, but at least I still how the happy memories with me. %( %( %( %(

edge of night

Postby edge of night » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:10 pm

Quote angelgurl36: Omg i cried . i was so sad. but im glad ethan and teresa finally got married and all the lie scame out. i am sad that was the last episode. passions will be missed by me.
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that it has been taken off the air true enough I stopped wacthing when they left NBC however I always thought it was a fun and over the top show to wacth I mean let's think about this if any one of us live in a town where weird stuff kept happening I would have move a long time ago. Farewell Passions it was fun while it lasted

Return to “Passions”