Stuck in a DTV contract?

Timmy fan

Stuck in a DTV contract?

Postby Timmy fan » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:01 am

I am soooooo frustrated!!! Last summer I switched to direct tv ONLY because of Passions. I was paying alot less with dish network. Anyway, I can either continue paying WAY too much for satelite with direct, or pay $125 to get out of the rest of my contract. I think direct tv scammed us all into switching. Shame on them. They could have kept the show for another year. They stuck all us Passions fans with a two year contract so why not keep our show for two years too. I want compensation!! Passions fans unite!!

Elijahs Mom

Re: Stuck in a DTV contract?

Postby Elijahs Mom » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:14 pm

I did the same thing when I moved from Florida to Oklahoma. I kept DIRECTV only because of Passions. The local cable company has much better rates. And to top it all off for having them come out to install at our new house started a 2 yr committment all over again. What a ripoff. All the nonsense of showing the directv reciever on top of tabathas house. A scam if I ever saw one.

Elijahs Mom

Postby Elijahs Mom » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:14 pm

I did the same thing when I moved from Florida to Oklahoma. I kept DIRECTV only because of Passions. The local cable company has much better rates. And to top it all off for having them come out to install at our new house started a 2 yr committment all over again. What a ripoff. All the nonsense of showing the directv reciever on top of tabathas house. A scam if I ever saw one.

PassionsObsessedForEver

Postby PassionsObsessedForEver » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:20 pm

aw, wtf.. that sucks!?
can't you complain or something..?
that is rude!!

poo_bear212001

Postby poo_bear212001 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:12 pm

yes, I agree. I switched for passions also. I cant even get my locals from direct tv . SO direct tv is useless to me! I'll most likely pay the early termination fee.

Return to “Passions”