peeping tom

rjhelms

Re: peeping tom

Postby rjhelms » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:10 am

I think everyone is right about the peeping tom being Spike. He is such a pervert that it most likely is him. He was after Fancy in the cave but never finished what he started. He is one sick character. And Fancy should have known better. I can't believe that any Police Department would only have two people around for a sting. Two cops--that really is stupid. And no radio, cell phone, or telephone, no gun, no other weapons.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:18 pm

I think Spike is just too obvious. Just because he is already the evil soul'less one on the show, it's automatically assumed. But, I need to ask, (I have missed episodes), did Ethan know what Jarods secrets were and say what they were on the show? Thanks.

TheresaFan35

Postby TheresaFan35 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:34 pm

That would be pretty sick and creepy if it was Sheridan. Except for the case of rape. Since Fancy was raped, they should have some kind of DNA evidence by now or some evidence left at the scene of the crime that would give them some kinda clues. At first I thought it might be Sheridan, too, in disguise.She's a Crane, strange things are possible.Except for the rape. I was looking at the height of the killer and etc thinking of who it could be. Spike is too obvious.It might possibly be Chris or Jarod.

bunny_buttercupp

Postby bunny_buttercupp » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:43 pm

Quote ReignOfTerror: I think Spike is just too obvious. Just because he is already the evil soul'less one on the show, it's automatically assumed. But, I need to ask, (I have missed episodes), did Ethan know what Jarods secrets were and say what they were on the show? Thanks.

ethan was supposed to pay-off the irs for jt...in return jt was going to give ethan all the dirt on jarod. ethan stuck to his end of the bargain...and jt ended up in cake before giving ethan the information.

bunny_buttercupp

Postby bunny_buttercupp » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:55 pm

Quote Audd: Spike needs so die a long torturous death, particularly, something involving his "private parts". I hate rape stories, they are pointless and all it does is hurt and remind the women who have suffered through it! I needs to be banned from daytime television!!

that is an excellent suggestion banning rape from daytime television. it must be very hard on women who have experienced it.

amandarobin

Postby amandarobin » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:39 pm

i too, hate rape stories, but lets face it, it happens all the time... and hopefully women that see what its like from tv will be more careful and learn what to do if ever faced with that kind of situation.... grab and pull ladies

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:26 pm

grab and pull ladies

Actually, I heard once, that if you can possibly have your wits about you at the time you are scared to death (very hard to do), you jab him straight in the eye as hard as you can, this will make them either release you completely or loosen the grip on you for you to get away, this is if you can't knee them in the family jewels of course.

bunny_buttercupp

Postby bunny_buttercupp » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:23 pm

when fancy was attacked today (1/5/7)...chris was with sheridan at the ceremony and jared was with theresa in the bedroom proposing. only suspect left is spike...let's see if his shirt is missing a button.

huggs

Postby huggs » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:27 pm

Fancy's rapist sounded a lot like spike.

AmoreU

Postby AmoreU » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:37 pm

~) I think it's Spike. He's a real bad guy! He's always no around with anyone when bad things happen. He also seem to know a little about what happened. He still has a great story line with the Alistar plot! The creep! >(

Return to “Passions”