Gwens boy

cyan

Gwens boy

Postby cyan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Do you think gwens baby could be ethan and thersa? Come on she would risk her own child with ethan to die.something going on ? >(

JASAM-4-LIFE

Re: Gwens boy

Postby JASAM-4-LIFE » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:32 pm

i would love for the baby to be ethan and theresas

rmeli206

Postby rmeli206 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:40 pm

Quote cyan: Do you think gwens baby could be ethan and thersa? Come on she would risk her own child with ethan to die.something going on ? >(

the whole gwens baby thing was odd who was holding her hostage.. ? and how did she get pregenet in the first place? and how could the baby be ethan and theresas? im really confused

destes

Postby destes » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:25 pm

I don't see how the baby could be Theresa and Ethan's. I do believe Jonathan is not Gwen's baby. She could have used some of the sperm Ethan had frozen for invitro and hired a surrogate and donated eggs.

lady1951

Postby lady1951 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Quote destes: I don't see how the baby could be Theresa and Ethan's. I do believe Jonathan is not Gwen's baby. She could have used some of the sperm Ethan had frozen for invitro and hired a surrogate and donated eggs.

This theory makes sense. I never believed Gwen was pregnant when she left Ethan. Also, I never believed Gwen's story about the divorce not going thru and them still being married. I think this so-called renewal of vows will actually be them getting remarried.

destes

Postby destes » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:46 pm

I agree, Gwen seems to want the renewal ceremony way to badly.

passion_girl

Postby passion_girl » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:20 am

Quote JASAM-4-LIFE: i would love for the baby to be ethan and theresas

Too bad boo, cause that wish ain coming true >)
>) >) >) >)

passion_girl

Postby passion_girl » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:26 am

Quote lady1951:
Quote destes: I don't see how the baby could be Theresa and Ethan's. I do believe Jonathan is not Gwen's baby. She could have used some of the sperm Ethan had frozen for invitro and hired a surrogate and donated eggs.

This theory makes sense. I never believed Gwen was pregnant when she left Ethan. Also, I never believed Gwen's story about the divorce not going thru and them still being married. I think this so-called renewal of vows will actually be them getting remarried.

Please give her a break. You people are so heartless , since when the thought of her having a child with ethan was a sin, that's what every woman dreamed off TO BE A MOM, no woman wants to be BARREN. GWEN do your thing and let them HATERS hate.

DeVine_Right

Postby DeVine_Right » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:25 pm

I believe that baby is not Gwen's let alone Ethan's; she either bought it or just like someone stated earlier she used Ethan's frozen sperm... Im starting to believe that Gwen and Ethan are no longer married too that's why she's in a rush to "renew their vows." Or scared as hell that Theresa can come back. Theresa thats my girl and I hope some how some way she does get Ethan back and move on with their family. However, Gwen and Theresa are desperate which means anything goes to get Ethan anything! >(

destes

Postby destes » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Quote passion_girl:
Quote lady1951:

Please give her a break. You people are so heartless , since when the thought of her having a child with ethan was a sin, that's what every woman dreamed off TO BE A MOM, no woman wants to be BARREN. GWEN do your thing and let them HATERS hate.

The reason I think Jonathan may not be Gwen's is because in Dear Tabby, she made a point saying that he was Ethan's child, but said nothing about him being Gwen's. Gwen isn't fit to be a mother, she almost let her son die.

Return to “Passions”