What's up with Juanita

Theresafan18

What's up with Juanita

Postby Theresafan18 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:13 am

I have been watching passions off and on but I have never understood what Juanita has against Pilar and her family. I must have missed where she came into the picture. Can anyone explain why she wants them dead so bad?

Nikkita77

Re: What's up with Juanita

Postby Nikkita77 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:13 pm

pilar was her friend and whenpilar came to visit juanita . her druglord husband Carlos raped pilar she hit him over the head killing him. she then called the police for help they came in with guns and killed her children. she didn't beleive that her husband raped pilar. she went to jail and became the head of the crime family and that 's why she want the family to die. I thought that they were going to make theresa carlos daughter but with so little time left I think they are going to drop it.

Theresafan18

Postby Theresafan18 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:03 am

thanks for the info. that all makes since now...

lady1951

Postby lady1951 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:49 pm

Quote Nikkita77: pilar was her friend and whenpilar came to visit juanita . her druglord husband Carlos raped pilar she hit him over the head killing him. she then called the police for help they came in with guns and killed her children. she didn't beleive that her husband raped pilar. she went to jail and became the head of the crime family and that 's why she want the family to die. I thought that they were going to make theresa carlos daughter but with so little time left I think they are going to drop it.

I also thought that Theresa might be Carlos' daughter.

destes

Postby destes » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:44 pm

Who knows, had Passions not been cancelled it may have turned out that way.

Return to “Passions”