USA Start Airing Re-runs In August!!!!

Beacham

USA Start Airing Re-runs In August!!!!

Postby Beacham » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:33 pm

This was posted on Coffeerooms:

Yep,from what my sources tell me,USA will air the re-runs as well in August.

They are just waiting on offical word from NBC,but It's a done deal literally and they will begin on USA too.

In the current scheme of things,DTV and Supperchannel are playing the espiodes con-currently.USA and Supperchannel will air them together as well,just like DTV and SC are now.

After USA and Supperchannel airs re-runs and its successful...they will consider New espiodes by 2009.

Buffygirl7

Re: USA Start Airing Re-runs In August!!!!

Postby Buffygirl7 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:57 pm

That's terrific! :) :) :) I hope it is really true - Passions reruns would be WONDERFUL. Wonder what time they will air.

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:08 pm

yeah its wonderfull but i hope you not one of those people who poste fake rumors

Beacham

Postby Beacham » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:05 pm

Quote youngesoapwatcher: yeah its wonderfull but i hope you not one of those people who poste fake rumors

Excuse me honey but I can sure you one thing honey.I was not the one that posted that message on that board that was somebody else.Another thing I have no attentions in spreading fake or false rumors and I do not appreciate you saying other wise.

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:12 pm

Quote Beacham:
Quote youngesoapwatcher: yeah its wonderfull but i hope you not one of those people who poste fake rumors

Excuse me honey but I can sure you one thing honey.I was not the one that posted that message on that board that was somebody else.Another thing I have no attentions in spreading fake or false rumors and I do not appreciate you saying other wise.

dont get all made with me all i said was that i hope it wasent a lie because alot of people like to do that for fun and i never said that YOU soread fake or false rumors so please dont get all mad at me

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:12 pm

so again please dont get at me all i said was hope not that u did

Beacham

Postby Beacham » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Quote youngesoapwatcher: so again please dont get at me all i said was hope not that u did

I am not mad at you at all and I am very sorry if I sounded harsh.Believe me I don't have a creative mind to make this stuff up.So again I am very sorry.

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:08 pm

its ok all i was getting at is that i dont know you so u could be but i belive you know because it dool it happends alot

Return to “Passions”