ModMatt Help Please!!!!

Beacham

ModMatt Help Please!!!!

Postby Beacham » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:02 pm

Hey there Modmatt,I have a question for you.Will USA make some kind of statement about weather or not they will either produce new espiodes or show the re-runs in the near future?Thanks Modmatt

youngesoapwatcher

Re: ModMatt Help Please!!!!

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:07 pm

lol how much times do u have to tell u its a rumor for now if they do he'll let us know

p.s. dont u have some kind of connection over at usa? i thought u did or i might be somone else

muna1118

Postby muna1118 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:21 pm

I have watched Passions since day 1 on July 5, 1999 and I would love for USA to produce new episodes. I know that there are probably tens of thousands of die hard fans just like me that would watch religiously if they did!!!

Beacham

Postby Beacham » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:41 am

Quote youngesoapwatcher: lol how much times do u have to tell u its a rumor for now if they do he'll let us know

p.s. dont u have some kind of connection over at usa? i thought u did or i might be somone else

Yes I do have a child hood friend that works for USA.But I stress sometimes his information can be wrong and I don't post alot of his information.Because some of it sounds to good too be true.Modmatt information is always accurate.

Return to “Passions”