Once and for all

Marleysmommy2006

Once and for all

Postby Marleysmommy2006 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:25 pm

I just wanted to say once and for all... When I was pregnant I could not have ever imagined starting a fight with someone and risking my baby's life, also I can't imagine even engaging in something like that with someone who was pregnant. I would be more likely to let somebody strangle me until I passed out than to risk a baby's life by throwing the person off of me. Plus the mature thing to do would be to walk away. Why do people think they always have to have the last word? Anyway, it is my opinion that both Gwen and Theresa are to blame for Sara's death, and they are both stupid for it. Thank God it's not real life, but it does happen to people in real life sometimes. That is why I am compassionate towards that part of the story and toward peoples opinion of it. I'm sure if Gwen and Theresa were real people, they would both feel guilty and wouldn't be able to live with themselves. I think that the issue of who is to blame is silly and insulting because for people who have children, we know that nothing is more important than our children, not even our own lives.

skipperrose

Re: Once and for all

Postby skipperrose » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:34 pm

i agree with you %100

Return to “Passions”