If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the package deal????

AlaNurse

If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the package deal????

Postby AlaNurse » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:58 pm

I will, as long as JER is not included in the deal. He drags out too many s/l's. His writing skills are demented.
What other soap has episodes about an upside down penis, erections, transsexuals, and totally bizarre events? And does a show like that win soap awards, yearly? NOT! It has now been 2 X's Passions's has been booted. This is why Passions is at the bottom of the soaps. The actors and actresses only act how the script reads. They do a great job with the lines they have to use. I feel sorry for them. I vote for totally new writers!!!!! Passions does not need to be booted the 3rd time. Then the new Passions could go to the top of all soaps!!!! Do you agree? ~)

youngesoapwatcher

Re: If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the package deal????

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:59 pm

i agree with you 100% but there might be leagal troubles because he created the show but yeah i agree he sux as a writer hes only good at comedy

Beacham

Re: If USA/NBC produces new episodes, who will continue to watch Passions if JER is in the package deal????

Postby Beacham » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:37 pm

I was told that if USA does decided to produce new espiodes JER will have strict guidelines and what I mean by that is this.The main reason USA wants Passions is because of the 18-24 female audience which Passions is #1 with that audience.JER will have to write the female characters on the show with a back bone.But I heard a rumor saying that JER was thiking about retiring so maybe they could get a new head writer.

Buffygirl7

Postby Buffygirl7 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:51 pm

Awards, schmawards! I love Passions because it ISN'T like other soaps. :) It makes me laugh every day. I would probably watch no matter what.

destes

Postby destes » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:54 pm

I would only watch Passions if Theresa and Ethan stay together and happy.

Marleysmommy2006

Postby Marleysmommy2006 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:18 pm

I'm a sucker for passions.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:46 am

Quote AlaNurse: I will, as long as JER is not included in the deal. He drags out too many s/l's. His writing skills are demented.
What other soap has episodes about an upside down penis, erections, transsexuals, and totally bizarre events? And does a show like that win soap awards, yearly? NOT! It has now been 2 X's Passions's has been booted. This is why Passions is at the bottom of the soaps. The actors and actresses only act how the script reads. They do a great job with the lines they have to use. I feel sorry for them. I vote for totally new writers!!!!! Passions does not need to be booted the 3rd time. Then the new Passions could go to the top of all soaps!!!! Do you agree? ~)

I think I would......maybe something refreshing and who know? I would be a viewer....if i can afford it!

lady1951

Postby lady1951 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:16 am

Quote Buffygirl7: Awards, schmawards! I love Passions because it ISN'T like other soaps. :) It makes me laugh every day. I would probably watch no matter what.

I totally agree with Buffy. I like the weird things on Passions like Julian's current problem and Vincent/Valerie situation. When Passions becomes just like all the other soaps, this is when I will stop watching. After all, I do not watch the other soaps now.

days and passions fan

Postby days and passions fan » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:42 pm

to tell u the truth i accually dont agree. i accually think its really funny.i mean come on u never laugh about vincents whole situation be4, a GUY being pregnant nd the father is his father i mean come on that is so funny nd also i know they take story lines a lil 2 far but hey thats passions wat would passions be with out its craziness?i find passions 2 be the most funniest show ever nd if it stays on air nd changes it just wont be passions

Outlaw68

Postby Outlaw68 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:15 pm

I will watch it if it comes back on. I was reading a message board that said they have already taped thier finale. So, if they taped the finale and they end up showing it on Direct TV how will they continue the soap on USA?

Return to “Passions”