Sudzies Winners Announced

Matt

Sudzies Winners Announced

Postby Matt » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:36 pm

The winners of this year's Sudzies have been posted.

http://www.soaps.com/latestnews/2052/

Check it out to see if any of your choices placed. ;)

Ms.HuNNii

Re: Sudzies Winners Announced

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Ha ha it say Gwen (Liza Huber) came in second place as the most annoying. Not necessarly a bad thing imo she's doing her job right and she's the most talked about character on Passions. Ha ha.. Go Liza... the Gwen haters making you famous ha ha ha..

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Ha ha it say Gwen (Liza Huber) came in second place as the most annoying. Not necessarly a bad thing imo she's doing her job right and she's the most talked about character on Passions. Ha ha.. Go Liza... the Gwen haters making you famous ha ha ha..

Loving THIS AT THE Sudzies!!!!!! My hands are UP!!!! Right on!!!!

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:18 pm

someone says i'm an idiot......

Geez

destes

Postby destes » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:06 pm

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Ha ha it say Gwen (Liza Huber) came in second place as the most annoying. Not necessarly a bad thing imo she's doing her job right and she's the most talked about character on Passions. Ha ha.. Go Liza... the Gwen haters making you famous ha ha ha..

Gwen is annoying and she is a villian. Liza is a wonderful actress and plays the part of Gwen perfectly.

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:41 pm

Yes she is. I remember when she left Passions, she said, she was done with acting. I truely believe part of the reason why she left is because of all the negative feedback (personal attacks) she was getting for playing Gwen. I'm glad she returned and didn't let the ignorance discourage from chasing her dreams, because she really do love being an actress.

destes

Postby destes » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:37 pm

I thought she left to get married, but didn't marry the guy, married someone else later.

She is a wonderful actress.

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:40 pm

oooo 1 for passions

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:06 am

Quote destes: I thought she left to get married, but didn't marry the guy, married someone else later.

She is a wonderful actress.

Yeah that too,and the person she married is suppose to be her highschool sweetheart..hmmmmm. that why I said part of the reason. I bet the response she got for playing the role of Gwen made her decision a whole lot easy. Plus Liza has been quoted saying she loves acting, she would have been an actress even if her mother wasn't in the business and she has a degree in performing arts so I find it hard to believe she would be done with acting just for a man lol not that anything wrong with it.

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:19 am

Quote youngesoapwatcher: oooo 1 for passions

lol I notice that too. I thought I was going to see atleast one of passions couple make second place or runner-up. I mean some Passions veiwer do compare Ethan and Teresa to the like of Luke and Luara. And I have seen quite a few Lancy Fans compare Lunacy to Bo and Hope...FTFO...CTFU..ROFL..

Return to “Passions”