WHY IS IT THAT AT LEAST FIVE CHARACTERS HAVE THE SAME STORYLINE?

ATWTLUVER

WHY IS IT THAT AT LEAST FIVE CHARACTERS HAVE THE SAME STORYLINE?

Postby ATWTLUVER » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:44 pm

Hello, My name is Mark. I have watched Passions since it has been on the air. The actresses are hot. I what to know why Ethan, Theresa, Kay, Sheridan, and (their might be more) have the same storyline. What I mean is Ethan is in love with two women: Theresa wants 2 men: Sheridan wants 2 men; Kay wants 2 men. Why is it that these characters basically have the same story. Let me know what you guys think.

Audd

Re: WHY IS IT THAT AT LEAST FIVE CHARACTERS HAVE THE SAME STORYLINE?

Postby Audd » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:26 pm

Quote ATWTLUVER: Hello, My name is Mark. I have watched Passions since it has been on the air. The actresses are hot. I what to know why Ethan, Theresa, Kay, Sheridan, and (their might be more) have the same storyline. What I mean is Ethan is in love with two women: Theresa wants 2 men: Sheridan wants 2 men; Kay wants 2 men. Why is it that these characters basically have the same story. Let me know what you guys think.

You are so right, LOL :-) I laughed when I read your comment! I'm too strong of a women to play games, so I don't understand this at all, but this is Passions, (or soap world, right?) Don't you think this soap is improving?? I'm actually look forward to it now. YOu are right, the girls are very pretty, but the guys are hotties, LOL, just having fun with ya!! Welcome aboard, hope to see your post frequently.

Audrey

ATWTLUVER

Postby ATWTLUVER » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:56 pm

Hello, It's Mark. I really don't think that Passions is improving. Take the current Ethan/Theresa stuff. It is just the reverse of what Theresa did. Although Ethan may be right, but UNLESS he finally dumps Gwen and finally emits what Theresa has always told him was the truth, Then I say the show is improving. What is your take on Fox/Kay and Luis/Fancy? Personally I those two couples especially Luis/Fancy.

bunny_buttercupp

Postby bunny_buttercupp » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:08 pm

i think passions only has one writer ~giggles~

Return to “Passions”