Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!

Beacham

Re: Petition To USA & NBC To Produce New Espoides!!!!

Postby Beacham » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Quote Buffygirl7:

Now now. I just want to be a team player by signing up to keep a looser show going ... I mean this uh ... awarding winning ... no that's not it either. Well, lets be honest here. To keep this worthless show going. Is that better? :)

I'm not sure there is anything more lame than spending time harrassing people on a message board for a show that you don't even like. This is a PETITION thread. If you want to start a "Taunting People Who Actually LIKE Passions" thread, maybe you should do that instead and stop mucking up Beacham's petition, please!

Thank You so much for your kind post very sweet.

yesterdays news

Postby yesterdays news » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:45 pm

Quote Buffygirl7:

Now now. I just want to be a team player by signing up to keep a looser show going ... I mean this uh ... awarding winning ... no that's not it either. Well, lets be honest here. To keep this worthless show going. Is that better? :)

I'm not sure there is anything more lame than spending time harrassing people on a message board for a show that you don't even like. This is a PETITION thread. If you want to start a "Taunting People Who Actually LIKE Passions" thread, maybe you should do that instead and stop mucking up Beacham's petition, please!

Now Buffygirl, I'm not the one harrassing anyone here. I'm being a team player. I think a show like Passions does deserves to continue. After all what other show that's listed as the worse Soap Opera ever, and now being cancelled AGAIN because even Direct TV viewers no longer watch, but a handful of viewers still fight to keep it on. And I mean a HANDFUL. Well, that alone should speak volumes for how good a show this is. ... ha ha ha ha! Uh, sorry. *)

Beacham

Postby Beacham » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:21 pm

Quote yesterdays news:
Quote Buffygirl7:

Now Buffygirl, I'm not the one harrassing anyone here. I'm being a team player. I think a show like Passions does deserves to continue. After all what other show that's listed as the worse Soap Opera ever, and now being cancelled AGAIN because even Direct TV viewers no longer watch, but a handful of viewers still fight to keep it on. And I mean a HANDFUL. Well, that alone should speak volumes for how good a show this is. ... ha ha ha ha! Uh, sorry. *)
Ok I am a little confused.Do you like this show or not?If you do you sure have a funny in shown it.

MrsTheresaWinthrop

Postby MrsTheresaWinthrop » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:52 am

I would love to see Passions continue.

Jessica Robinson.

the stiffler zoo

Postby the stiffler zoo » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:03 pm

i like to sign to have nbc and usa to have new episodes of passions this fall so please fans sign this petition to save them one more time for we can see what goes on for the lopez fitz family and for ethan and theresa's family

the stiffler zoo

Postby the stiffler zoo » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:06 pm

Quote Beacham: Hey there Passions Fans,I am writing you today to ask you to help me with this petition to USA & NBC to produce new espiodes.According to my source the way it looks like right now USA is going to test the waters with the Passions re-runs and if their successful the USA & NBC will go back and discuss about producing new espiodes.According to my source they are in meetings and IF a deal is stuck then USA will start to show the re-runs in September maybe earlier I was told they would give it three months.So lets hope they they are successful.So come on Passions fans lets save our show again.

1.Randall Beacham

2.LeeAnn McCabe { / quote}

the stiffler zoo

Postby the stiffler zoo » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:08 pm

~) count me in because i will like to find out to see what will happen about ethan and theresa and her family trip and the rest of harmony

the stiffler zoo

Postby the stiffler zoo » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:12 pm

i 'm in to save them one more time that whole town is good to watch specially et and the lopez fitzgerald family Leeann Mccabe

Browneyes2000

Postby Browneyes2000 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:41 am

I have been a Passions Fan since it aired :]...I was upset when they took it off of NBC and when they said that it
would be shown on Direct TV I went out and got Direct TV just so I could watch Passions and now they are saying that Passions will show its last airing in August %(..I hope and pray they do put it on USA because I need my Passions...I got to see what happens to Gwen when Ethan finds out that she knew that lil Ethan is really his son...And I also signed your petition ;)..LETS KEEP PASSIONS GOING...

Cora

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:55 am

Quote Browneyes2000: I have been a Passions Fan since it aired :]...I was upset when they took it off of NBC and when they said that it
would be shown on Direct TV I went out and got Direct TV just so I could watch Passions and now they are saying that Passions will show its last airing in August %(..I hope and pray they do put it on USA because I need my Passions...I got to see what happens to Gwen when Ethan finds out that she knew that lil Ethan is really his son...And I also signed your petition ;)..LETS KEEP PASSIONS GOING...

Cora

watcha talking about willis>? how in the world did u see that or did it air already?

Mathieu

hey if usa is worried about money why doesnt they ask superchannel for more money?

Return to “Passions”