Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???

Beacham

Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???

Postby Beacham » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:01 pm

I started this disscussion on another message board.Since there is this media rumor about Passions going on USA I am just wondering would you still watch?If that means that some of your faviorte character would be recasted?

Yes Or No I vote Yes

zagnut1976

Re: Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???

Postby zagnut1976 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:42 am

I would watch it. I don't get to see it now, but when they had to reruns on usa I watched them. So I vote Yes :-)

Beacham

Re: Would You Still Watch Passions If It Was On a Channel That Was Available That You Could Get???

Postby Beacham » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:36 am

Wouldn't it be nice if USA decdied to show new and old espiodes of the show?

jennie29j

Postby jennie29j » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:24 am

I would watch this show if it was continued. however they would need to move the storyline along on telling Ethan the truth about Little E and allowing Theresa and Ethan to finally be together! :)

yesterdays news

Postby yesterdays news » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:46 pm

Quote jennie29j: I would watch this show if it was continued. however they would need to move the storyline along on telling Ethan the truth about Little E and allowing Theresa and Ethan to finally be together! :)

ITA! Theresa and Ethan have been trying to get together forever. The 3 actors must be so tired of the same boring storyline, it must be nothing more than a paycheck. They could have made a great new type of soap with this if they just had better writers, and it is the writers fault they didn't make it. Other soaps come up with new storylines, why can't they? I stopped watching this show long before they finished with NBC.

kathy4191

Postby kathy4191 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:48 am

yes i would. i don't know why they took it off it was just starting to get good will they ever put it back on dishnetwork?

passionsfan01

Postby passionsfan01 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am

I would definitely watch it. I love passions. I have loved it since it started.

Buffygirl7

Postby Buffygirl7 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:11 pm

Absolutely! New episodes, re-runs, whatever - I would take any Passions I could get. It is one of the best parts of my day. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a chance in hell that any new eps will be made, but I'm still holding out a little hope for re-runs. I just wish we would hear some news about that! passionsdish.blogspot.com

Beacham

Postby Beacham » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:21 pm

Quote Buffygirl7: Absolutely! New episodes, re-runs, whatever - I would take any Passions I could get. It is one of the best parts of my day. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a chance in hell that any new eps will be made, but I'm still holding out a little hope for re-runs. I just wish we would hear some news about that! passionsdish.blogspot.com

Ah there's always hope that new espiodes would be produce just have to have a little hope.

angel1973

Postby angel1973 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:07 pm

:) totaly id watch it...(it might take some getting used to if they changed the faces of the ppl but ya) i have watched from the first ep pasodes abnd cried when they moved to dtv but i watch on youtube all the time.

Return to “Passions”