great show today

darby

great show today

Postby darby » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:01 pm

I loved todays show (dec 7/06) With the Lopez-fitzgeralds all eating breakfast together (minus Paloma) I loved the way that Theresa, Miguel and Luis were together, just like a typical family breakfast. The acting was great! It was a slow show nothing really big happened but I found myself entertained the whole time which hasn't been the case with passions in the past.

snelson32366

Re: great show today

Postby snelson32366 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:15 pm

Quote darby: I loved todays show (dec 7/06) With the Lopez-fitzgeralds all eating breakfast together (minus Paloma) I loved the way that Theresa, Miguel and Luis were together, just like a typical family breakfast. The acting was great! It was a slow show nothing really big happened but I found myself entertained the whole time which hasn't been the case with passions in the past.

wow, my cable network must be behind, that is suppose to be tomorrows episode

Audd

Postby Audd » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:28 pm

Quote snelson32366:
Quote darby: I loved todays show (dec 7/06) With the Lopez-fitzgeralds all eating breakfast together (minus Paloma) I loved the way that Theresa, Miguel and Luis were together, just like a typical family breakfast. The acting was great! It was a slow show nothing really big happened but I found myself entertained the whole time which hasn't been the case with passions in the past.

I can't wait to see it tomorrow, it looks like fun, I'm use to nothing really happening so not a big deal about that,LOL! :-)

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:40 pm

Quote snelson32366:

Nothing wrong with your cable network Snelson must be from Canada where they show the shows one day ahead of the US...

Theresarn3

Postby Theresarn3 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:06 am

today was great. way to go passions writers i can't wait until tomorrow :))

Theresarn3

Postby Theresarn3 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:39 am

:-) another great show today, I really like the new sheridan. and I love how the lopez-fitz famliy was. and ethen and jared way to go writers.

Return to “Passions”