If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.

youngesoapwatcher

Re: If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:42 am

well for one thing i would of had that stuiped tabloid story line done within the first three months mot 8 years.
i would have beth back terrorizing sheriden and then fancy and then pretty but them ultimetly she gets crazy(wait shes is crazy lol) she would end up in a crazy house. i would have conversations last 10 min on the show not a whole show. i would add more comedy. and i would have viky and vincent marry

Buffygirl7

Re: If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.

Postby Buffygirl7 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 pm

No offense to the original poster, but that sounds like kind of a boring show! Without villains to cause strife for people, there is no drama to keep the stories going. If everyone was always nice to each other, the show would be a complete snoozefest.
With that said, I would increase the number of new, temporary characters on the show. When everyone in a town is related, there are few opportunities for romance. I would have liked to see more characters who AREN'T Bennetts, Russells, Cranes, or Lopez-Fitzgeralds to shake things up! passionsdish.blogspot.com

Return to “Passions”