If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.

If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:47 pm

If You Were The Head Writer Of Passions Wha Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.

I Would Change Every Single Storyline.
That I Could Think Of.
If Beth Was Ever On The Show.
I Would Have Her Find Out That She's Pregant.
And She'll Leave Sheridan And Luis Alone.
And I'll Also Have Alister Give Sheridan And Julian Some Slack And Let Them Make Their Own Diecisions.
And The Same With Pliar Too.
And I Would Change Everything Else Too.
How Abou You?.

?)

L. Tampa, FL

youngesoapwatcher

Re: If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:42 am

well for one thing i would of had that stuiped tabloid story line done within the first three months mot 8 years.
i would have beth back terrorizing sheriden and then fancy and then pretty but them ultimetly she gets crazy(wait shes is crazy lol) she would end up in a crazy house. i would have conversations last 10 min on the show not a whole show. i would add more comedy. and i would have viky and vincent marry

Buffygirl7

Re: If You were The Head Writer Of Passions What Storylines (past and present) Would You Change?.

Postby Buffygirl7 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 pm

No offense to the original poster, but that sounds like kind of a boring show! Without villains to cause strife for people, there is no drama to keep the stories going. If everyone was always nice to each other, the show would be a complete snoozefest.
With that said, I would increase the number of new, temporary characters on the show. When everyone in a town is related, there are few opportunities for romance. I would have liked to see more characters who AREN'T Bennetts, Russells, Cranes, or Lopez-Fitzgeralds to shake things up! passionsdish.blogspot.com

Return to “Passions”