The Love Noodle

Marleysmommy2006

The Love Noodle

Postby Marleysmommy2006 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:06 pm

Remember the legend about the love noodle. I'm not sure what reminded of that, but I can picture in my head the scene in the restaraunt where Luis and Sheridan tried the love noodle. I thought the concept was hilarious and how seriously they took it. At the time I did to because I was younger and I had nothing to do except whatch passions. I guess it was right for the characters to take it seriously because they aren't together anymore. I remember talking to them threw the TV saying "Fight for love!" I always wanted those two together until Sheridan married Chris Booth, and that felt so unfair to me. Damn that retarded ass love noodle. It's all a pasta's fault.

Buffygirl7

Re: The Love Noodle

Postby Buffygirl7 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:41 pm

The love noodle - lol! I had forgotten all about that. I wish I had a list of all the prophecies and predictions made in the early days of Passions to see how many of them come true in the end. passionsdish.blogspot.com

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:09 pm

I can't recall the love noodle. What was the story behind it.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:59 am

Lol! :o) :) I don't know too much about the love noodle, but I always wanted Luis, Sheridan, and Marty to be together. I've sucked it up that the show will be ending and they won't be a family. Who was the little boy that chris and sheridan adopted?....and sheridan shouldn't have let him go. My heart broke for that little child. I just never understood that storyline.....I understand maybe why Chris left, but I don't/didn't understand why she let Chris leave with that innocent child who knows her as mommy. So many un answered questions on this show.....

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:55 pm

WORD! I didn't like the kid or Chris, they were the reason Sheridan didn't choose Luis. I felt from the beginning that the story was a bunch of BS and waa laa so did JER cuz he completely dropped it with no closure. I guess the purpose of that story wasn't about Chris/James is was the beginning of writing Sheridan as a total Bish ~) :0 So he can pimp this so-call new Passions supercouple. *rolleyes extra hard* ~) ~) ~) ~)

Marleysmommy2006

Postby Marleysmommy2006 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:25 am

I agree

Timmy fan

Postby Timmy fan » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:51 pm

I dont remember the love noodle. What was the story behind that?

I do however remember Louis and Sheridan having a traditional Mexican wedding once. The next morning they accindently broke one of their wedding glasses and Sheridan was upset because it was supposed to be a bad omen or something. I guess that was one omen that did come true.

luvinethanandtheresa

Postby luvinethanandtheresa » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:50 pm

Quote Teenie: Lol! :o) :) I don't know too much about the love noodle, but I always wanted Luis, Sheridan, and Marty to be together. I've sucked it up that the show will be ending and they won't be a family. Who was the little boy that chris and sheridan adopted?....and sheridan shouldn't have let him go. My heart broke for that little child. I just never understood that storyline.....I understand maybe why Chris left, but I don't/didn't understand why she let Chris leave with that innocent child who knows her as mommy. So many un answered questions on this show.....

Umm!! What was Sheridan supposed to do when Chris left with the boy? As far as we know Chris was his father. She doesn't deserve Luis. She had her chance with him and chose Chris and James over her history with Luis. Yet now she claims they are meant to be together? GET REAL!!!

Return to “Passions”