I have official SPOILERS for passions FINALE DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

TerryE

I have official SPOILERS for passions FINALE DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Postby TerryE » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:42 pm

#1. I think is the best thing that PASSIONS could do and what they did do for the finale is .........
BRING TIMMY back due to special effects and digital remasteration they brought timmy back to life!!!!!

#2. Ethan and Theresa get married and ethan finds out about gwens lies and schemes.

#3. 2 more people get married

#4. Tabitha is babtised lol and thats the only way to save harmony

#5. ANTONIO does return but who will he be with??

I hope that antonio goes with pretty sheridan with luis fancy with noah and i dont know about paloma i dont really like the new paloma so i guess send her to live with martin and katherine!! Unless juanita has killed them lol you never know!!!

Anonymous16

Re: I have official SPOILERS for passions FINALE DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Postby Anonymous16 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:15 pm

Bull, u wish i think the last episode of Passions should end exactly like this:
1. Luis and Sheridan together atlast
2.Fancy and Noah got married
3.Kay and Miguel
4.Pretty end up alone, she deserve it
5.Ethan find out the truth about both woman and get rid of them for good, although I'm a complete G.E fan but i think he should be with Elena.
5. Paloma run away to be with Antonio

TerryE

Re: I have official SPOILERS for passions FINALE DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Postby TerryE » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:22 pm

Quote Anonymous16: Bull, u wish i think the last episode of Passions should end exactly like this:
3.Kay and Miguel
5.Ethan find out the truth about both woman and get rid of them for good, although I'm a complete G.E fan but i think he should be with Elena.

The last part is my thought the first part is true and will actually happen and who is elena??

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:29 pm

Quote TerryE: #1. I think is the best thing that PASSIONS could do and what they did do for the finale is .........
BRING TIMMY back due to special effects and digital remasteration they brought timmy back to life!!!!!

#2. Ethan and Theresa get married and ethan finds out about gwens lies and schemes.

I hope that antonio goes with pretty sheridan with luis fancy with noah and i dont know about paloma i dont really like the new paloma so i guess send her to live with martin and katherine!! Unless juanita has killed them lol you never know!!!

As long as the truth comes out so Ethan and Teresa are finally happily married, the rest doesn't matter to me

TerryE

Postby TerryE » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:36 pm

even the TIMMY part is amazing

destes

Postby destes » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:53 pm

Quote TerryE: #1. I think is the best thing that PASSIONS could do and what they did do for the finale is .........

I am a Lancy fan so I hope they end up together. Pretty is too psycho to be with anyone. I am with you on the new Paloma, I still haven't gotten use to her.

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Quote Anonymous16: Bull, u wish i think the last episode of Passions should end exactly like this:
3.Kay and Miguel

Eww@ #5 lol are you serious, do you really mean Paloma. She is Antoino's little sister.

luvinethanandtheresa

Postby luvinethanandtheresa » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:29 pm

Quote TerryE:
3.Kay and Miguel

The last part is my thought the first part is true and will actually happen and who is elena??

Elena is the girl who helped Theresa escape Mexico. Luis and Sheridan don't deserve to be together. She had her chance and always chooses another man over Luis. Kay is a nasty witch who deserves to be by herself. Gwen needs to go awya somewhere and rot. ET are the super couple

Return to “Passions”