I just don't get it!!!

I just don't get it!!!

Postby iluvmykids » Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:36 am

Theresa and Ethan....The love of each others lives....Your Mother and Son both know you are alive and are keeping the secret. WHY can't you trust the love of your life to do the same???? HELLOO????? Am I the only one wondering this??? I LOVE Theresa and Ethan...but her whining about "NOT BEING ABLE TO TELL HIM" is getting soooo old... Tell the man already. I think if your son is mature enough to keep the secret Ethan should be able too!!! Thanks for listening. :-) Rant over. :)

Re: I just don't get it!!!

Postby luvinethanandtheresa » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:07 pm

I agree. She needs to tell the truth. Tell him everything. Pilar needs to tell her sons the truth about Juanita also. It's one woman against the town of Harmony, get real.

Postby ausrene » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:08 pm

i totally agree with the both of you!! its getting real OLD

Postby Marleysmommy2006 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Postby destes » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:09 pm

I understand why Theresa can't tell Ethan. Although we know what a liar Gwen is, Ethan thinks she is a honest good person. If Theresa were to tell Ethan, he might let it slip to Gwen. If Gwen knows she will call Juanita. Now once Juanita makes it to Harmony and Theresa knows she is there, I think at that time she should tell Ethan. Gwen's blackmail will be no good then.

Return to “Passions”