I missed alot, im just curious why other charectars arent in these past episodes.

thestar

I missed alot, im just curious why other charectars arent in these past episodes.

Postby thestar » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:46 pm

what happend to spike, whitney, chad, jessica, jared, simone, fox & chris... did the blackmailer storyline finish? did people actually get to find out who it was, cuz i didnt see that episode... did the storylines ACTUALLY END? haha.

destes

Re: I missed alot, im just curious why other charectars arent in these past episodes.

Postby destes » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:32 pm

Quote thestar: what happend to spike, whitney, chad, jessica, jared, simone, fox & chris... did the blackmailer storyline finish? did people actually get to find out who it was, cuz i didnt see that episode... did the storylines ACTUALLY END? haha.

Whitney moved to New Orleans and think Simone too.
Chad was killed by Alistar
Jared realized that Theresa loved Ethan and they got divorced.
Fox was killed by Vicki
chris left town with James when Sheridan became obsessed with Luis.
Jessica is visiting Reese and his new girlfriend.
Spike was the only one that stayed a regular since it went to Direct TV. I don't know what happened to him except maybe they dropped his storyline once Passions got Cancelled again.
Vincent was the blackmailer.

thestar

Re: I missed alot, im just curious why other charectars arent in these past episodes.

Postby thestar » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:46 pm

by the way, i also forgot how siren and charity left, lol siren made me laugh with her singing :-)

destes

Postby destes » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:28 pm

After I wrote about Jessica, they said the other day she was in rehab.

Return to “Passions”