Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Azaelia

Re: Theresa: I HATE YOU SKANK

Postby Azaelia » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:30 am

Both women have done bad things. But with the end near the only one who has come clean to everything is Theresa.

Secrets are like this... When you try to bury your secrets the more dirt you throw on them to cover them up the more dirt you throw on yourself. When you stop covering them up and put them out there for the world to see you have brushed all the dirt off and come out clean.

Gwen still has dirt on her face even when she has been given numerous chances to come clean she has not. Theresa has come clean and there for washed herself clean of all the dirt that was on on her.

sweetangel1978

Postby sweetangel1978 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:30 am

u kno no disrepect but ya need to stop calling ppls skank that not kool she a actor just like when they both acting it not real n IN REALL LIFE THEY ARE BEST OF FRIENDS HELLO wut is wrong wit ppls today they cant keep there nasty coment to them self if u dont like theresa then dont coment im srry but once passions is over im delte my prfile cuz im tired of this nasty trashy things plls say about other ppls boy would u say that in front of her face if u see her wow ppls in the world aint kool they are both good actors they work hard that wut they suppost to do soo stop calling them names like gwen i like gwen n theresa i didnt like theressa in the begining i ditn like none of them but theresa is a beatufll person soo is gwen i just dont like they but im done trying fi u dont like wut i say srry im just saYING WUT I FEEL IT JUST PASSIONS IS FUN to wash wit drama,backstabbing , n friendshsip n love that wut it about just serouly get a grip

mrsrourke

Postby mrsrourke » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:16 pm

I am on theresa's side all the way. I would do the same thing if i loved somebody that bad and i knew by facts that he felt the same about me. Oh wait I already been thru that situation with my husband now. we have two boys together and u know what. We made it this far in 14yrs with making it thru everything that was thrown at us to make us break up and now here it is 14yrs later and we are married now and living life as a family. We were each others first love and now first marriage. We both never been married to anybody until our day in church. Ya its hard because everyone we been with in past we cheated on just so we can be together forever. Now he knows everything i did in past or now i did out of love, just like theresa did with ethan. But i would never try to kill somebody but 98% of the things theresa did i dont blame her one bit and i will be her fan forever.

sweetangel1978

Postby sweetangel1978 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:48 pm

tru that i feel for theresa N ALAWYS WILL ethan her belong together u can see itlook how happy they are u cant top that n yes theresa has come clean good for her she did a good thing buy coming clean that wut loves is not putting more n more dirt over lies after lies after lies it stupid

Nikkita77

Postby Nikkita77 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:52 pm

Quote hjmiller:
Quote Anonymous16: What can i say about THERESA? WELL She's the most insensitive, coniving, shameless, selfish, and hateful person! It's all about what Theresa wants. If Theresa doesn't get what she wants, she will terrorize anyone and I mean anyone that stands in her way. Two thumbs down for Theresa Lopez-fitzgerald Crane Casey Winthrop!!!!
Oh and anytime Theresa even dares call Gwen a wench, I just laugh. The only person Gwen slept with is Ethan. But Theresa? She slept with Ethan, Julian, Alistair, Fox, Jared. Who's a wench now? Hahaha.... Ohh... if Theresa fans are reading this... I'M NOT SORRY .

We dont really care if you are sorry or not. First off her sleeping with other people does not make her a s l u t it makes her a person trying to make a valid effort to move on from her true love.Since i have been watching this show since the begining i can confidently say that everytime she tried to move on Ethan wouldnt let her. As for that list you made Alistair should not be in that list, she never gave herself freely to him, and neither should julian, she never slept with julian they were drugged to make it look like they did....hello thats why everyone thought little E was Julians.

However you are entitled to your opinions but you will have to face the reality that it is going to ET at the end and gwen is going to finally be exposed for the terrible selish woman she is and thats a fact girlie. Check the spoilers if you dont believe me aug.4 its going to happen. So i hate to tell you this but you are living in a dream wold if you think its going to be anything differnt then that. So just incase you missed it up there at the top it doesnt matter that you are not sorry because in the end The ET fans will win.

so she slept with them alastair raped her and i don't think she slept with jules. she did marry or try too or thought she married all of them but fox and if another man had looked at gwen she would have slept with them. the only nasty things is the e/t and t/ jared close sex and kay/mig and fox and kay 5 min after sex. but rebecca is the true tramp of passions shell do any one and has !!

Azaelia

Postby Azaelia » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:49 am

Wait because a woman has sex with 3 men of her own free will she is a w h o r e?!?! Hun you need to catch up with the past 40 years of womans movement, women now a days are not chastised for having a sex life that involves more than one man.

I feel it also important to define the word you are using to help you understand how it is wrong to use it to apply to Tess:
W h o r e - a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.
Promiscuous - characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, esp. having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.
Harlot - a prostitute.
Strumpet - A woman prostitute.

Now I have taken the time out to define the word and all aspects of it that can be misunderstood. Now lets go over why and how it does not apply to Tess... In former post it has been defined who she slept with so I will review that and categorize them for you. Those she slept with of her own free will: Ehtan, Jerad, and Fox. Those she slept with not of her own free will and would be considered rape: Alistar. Those she was made to think she slept with but really did not: Julian. So she could only really be consider to have slept with 3 people (I do not and will not count rape), not really that bad. Would she be considered promiscuous because of that... No! By definition to be considered promiscuous you would have to have indiscriminate relations on a casual basis, which she did not. She had feelings for all of the men she was intimate with. The only person that prevented her from moving on and staying with Fox or Jerad was the one and only Ethan.

Anonymous16

Postby Anonymous16 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:24 pm

Quote Nikkita77:
Quote hjmiller:
Quote Anonymous16: What can i say about THERESA? WELL She's the most insensitive, coniving, shameless, selfish, and hateful person! It's all about what Theresa wants. If Theresa doesn't get what she wants, she will terrorize anyone and I mean anyone that stands in her way. Two thumbs down for Theresa Lopez-fitzgerald Crane Casey Winthrop!!!!
Oh and anytime Theresa even dares call Gwen a wench, I just laugh. The only person Gwen slept with is Ethan. But Theresa? She slept with Ethan, Julian, Alistair, Fox, Jared. Who's a wench now? Hahaha.... Ohh... if Theresa fans are reading this... I'M NOT SORRY .

We dont really care if you are sorry or not. First off her sleeping with other people does not make her a s l u t it makes her a person trying to make a valid effort to move on from her true love.Since i have been watching this show since the begining i can confidently say that everytime she tried to move on Ethan wouldnt let her. As for that list you made Alistair should not be in that list, she never gave herself freely to him, and neither should julian, she never slept with julian they were drugged to make it look like they did....hello thats why everyone thought little E was Julians.

However you are entitled to your opinions but you will have to face the reality that it is going to ET at the end and gwen is going to finally be exposed for the terrible selish woman she is and thats a fact girlie. Check the spoilers if you dont believe me aug.4 its going to happen. So i hate to tell you this but you are living in a dream wold if you think its going to be anything differnt then that. So just incase you missed it up there at the top it doesnt matter that you are not sorry because in the end The ET fans will win.

so she slept with them alastair raped her and i don't think she slept with jules. she did marry or try too or thought she married all of them but fox and if another man had looked at gwen she would have slept with them. the only nasty things is the e/t and t/ jared close sex and kay/mig and fox and kay 5 min after sex. but rebecca is the true tramp of passions shell do any one and has !!

Give me a break.

passion_girl

Postby passion_girl » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:09 pm

I can't believe it the thought of theresa and ethan being together and married is making me sick from the inside out.

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:10 pm

THIS IS MY LAST AND FINAL POST ABOUT THIS SKANK THEREASA I DO THINK THIS IS A WONDERFUL ACTRESS BUT AS FAR AS HER CHARACTER THEREASA I STILL DON'T CARE FOR AND SHE IS STILL A LIL SNEAKY, LIEING, SELFISH LIL SL... I AM STILL A GWEN FAN NO MATTER HOW THE STORY ENDED OR WHO ETHAN END UP WITH. THAT'S HIM THAT HAVE TO LIVE THROUGH THIS MISERY WITH THIS LIEING SL...

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:14 am

Quote Azaelia: Wait because a woman has sex with 3 men of her own free will she is a w h o r e?!?! Hun you need to catch up with the past 40 years of womans movement, women now a days are not chastised for having a sex life that involves more than one man.

I feel it also important to define the word you are using to help you understand how it is wrong to use it to apply to Tess:
W h o r e - a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.
Promiscuous - characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, esp. having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.
Harlot - a prostitute.
Strumpet - A woman prostitute.

Now I have taken the time out to define the word and all aspects of it that can be misunderstood. Now lets go over why and how it does not apply to Tess... In former post it has been defined who she slept with so I will review that and categorize them for you. Those she slept with of her own free will: Ehtan, Jerad, and Fox. Those she slept with not of her own free will and would be considered rape: Alistar. Those she was made to think she slept with but really did not: Julian. So she could only really be consider to have slept with 3 people (I do not and will not count rape), not really that bad. Would she be considered promiscuous because of that... No! By definition to be considered promiscuous you would have to have indiscriminate relations on a casual basis, which she did not. She had feelings for all of the men she was intimate with. The only person that prevented her from moving on and staying with Fox or Jerad was the one and only Ethan.

Sure...The infamous if, but and etc...Or maybe the why, who, when, where, what, etc. If she quacks like a duck, she IS a duck. Using her body just to have Ethan. She has been a constant woman who used her precious body!!! Teresa know what she has done and what really disgusted me about her....She did not give a darn about anyone family! Not even her her own brother luis on deathrow! She chose her lover Ethan to represent her own brother Luis and did not give a darn about her own blood. When with all that freakin Crane money, she could have assembled an Dream Team of lawyers/attorneys for her brother Luis instead of a hack like Ethan. The show is over...But her being a Hoe, yes indeed. At least to me. And Finally, (drumroll please) she actually wants a happy family with Ethan....but yet she has really assisted in destroying someone else family! Pla-leease! Good luck, you little terminator/terror 3)

Return to “Passions”