*WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Azaelia

Re: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Postby Azaelia » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:33 am

Quote Teenie: The word clearly, that Teresa And Gwen uses effortlessly.......Gwen and Theresa are IN LOVE with Ethan...........Ethan.....does not care! He has to have Gwen....the only man she has been with..Then there is Theresa...

Correction he wants to fulfill his promise to Gwen (to which he has broken numeours times), yet he WANTS Theresa which can be seen how jealous he gets anytime she tries to move on. Also note when it was meantioned that Gwen had another man after she left Ethan he was never jealous but happy for her.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:48 am

It might have been so called mentioned....but not by Gwen. Try again.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:52 am

Gwen always loved and STILL do love her hubby/husband.......

Azaelia

Postby Azaelia » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:17 pm

The talk was not of how Gwen feels for Ethan but how Ethan feels of Gwen. So therefore it does not matter who mentioned it he was still happy for her and that she moved on, regaurdless if she really did or not.

destes

Postby destes » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:24 pm

Quote Teenie: Gwen always loved and STILL do love her hubby/husband.......

The problem is even though Gwen loves Ethan he doesn't love her. She knows he loves Theresa and has known since before she sent the information to the tabliod.

sweetangel1978

Postby sweetangel1978 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:29 pm

see that the thing ethan has always loved theresa no matter wut n gwen knos it but she dont care they been fighting over this man for years n it stupid but theresa does it out of love ethan always loved theresa always cuz u can see in there eyes how can u not tell n gwen screwed things up if gwen didnt dop that tabloid thing she would have been fine but no she has to stab ethan in the back n theresa didnt do that if u love some1 soo much u would do that kinda thing behind ya back that not kool i would have never done that u dont do things like that to a MAN U LOVE NEVER ~)

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:35 am

Now what? Take a bow...like Rhiana....I like my Gwen.......Sure its over..Just like Teresa brother's.....It ain't real......Cause ya'll know how a feeling turns you off or on....Gwen was like if it ain't moma, it me! ohhhh you gonna need some paradise, Someone to count on....I LOVE MY GWEN!!!! YEAH!!!!! Ask Mariah Carey About Liza Huber !!! She says : Gwen do da doo!!!

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:50 am

Gwen, your character rocks!!!! Remember loving your hubby hasn't worked...One day when a tramp of time is in your face? and ya'll was cool...Let it go.......Moms/mommies with a home who try to raise their children do not count. When your husband is at work........The work is named no other than Teresa ! In the closet getting her goodies? As a Woman Marine (me, myself and I(1978-1987) I have no clue as to her getting her tail moist. The point is...Teresa is a ho. And she knows it...as long as she has ethan.

Bobbie_Schelske

Postby Bobbie_Schelske » Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:26 pm

It is a soap you are taking this show to personal. Obviously you have issues with losing a child. So do I but this show is not reality so get over it.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:22 pm

Quote foxsong: Gwen needs to get some self respect and stop plotting and planning to hold on to a man who clearly dosen't want to be with her. Gwen is not Ethan's boo she's a distant second choice. I'm sorry but if my husband was laying in bed mooning over a picture of another woman, he'd be walking funny the next day at the very least. >(

Hello!

very interesting and seems like a good point.....Hmmmmm.

Return to “Passions”