*WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

AllieB

Re: *WHERE HAVE ALL THE GWEN FANS GONE?

Postby AllieB » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Just wondering. There were a few Gwen fans around here, now I only see two maybe. If there's any Gwen fans around what are your thoughts on what JER has turned your favorite character into, and her suppose future?

I have'nt post in a while but, to let you know I am still a Gwen fan not matter who Ehtan be with. This is one Gwen fan that is still around.

passion_girl

Postby passion_girl » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:24 pm

Quote AllieB: [quote]Quote Ms.HuNNii: Just wondering. There were a few Gwen fans around here, now I only see two maybe. If there's any Gwen fans around what are your thoughts on what JER has turned your favorite character into, and her suppose future?

I have'nt post in a while but, to let you know I am still a Gwen fan not matter who Ehtan be with. This is one Gwen fan that is still around.[/ quote]
RITE HERE ALLIEB, FORGET THEM HATERZ CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT GWEN WILL ALWAYS BE ON TOP.

destes

Postby destes » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:22 pm

I don't know where all the Gwen fans have gone, but I know that the manager on one site I was on, deleted the board writing a note that she didn't like the way Gwen was being written, so she deleted the whole board. Reminded me of a 2 year old that doesn't get her way so takes her toys and goes home.

luvinethanandtheresa

Postby luvinethanandtheresa » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:39 pm

Quote Teenie: Hi, yes or no.do theresa respect marriage?

Yes, but the marriage was over before it even started. Remember she tried to move on with Jared, but Ethan couldn't let her go. He never will.

destes

Postby destes » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:43 pm

You are right, Theresa tried to move on not once but twice after Ethan and Gwen married. She tried to move on with Fox and Ethan interferred with them, then Jared. It wouldn't matter who Theresa was with, Ethan would never let it happen.

On the other hand when Gwen lied and said she had moved on with another man, Ethan was happy for her and told her congratulations. He didn't nothing to stop her from moving on.

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:42 pm

I love Gwen!!! :D :D :D :D

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:57 pm

Quote passion_girl:
Quote AllieB: [quote]Quote Ms.HuNNii: Just wondering. There were a few Gwen fans around here, now I only see two maybe. If there's any Gwen fans around what are your thoughts on what JER has turned your favorite character into, and her suppose future?

I have'nt post in a while but, to let you know I am still a Gwen fan not matter who Ehtan be with. This is one Gwen fan that is still around.[/ quote]
RITE HERE ALLIEB, FORGET THEM HATERZ CAUSE NO MATTER WHAT GWEN WILL ALWAYS BE ON TOP.
Right own girl. Go Gwen!

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:59 pm

Quote passion_girl:

That's right forget the Qwen HATERZ.

Anonymous16

Postby Anonymous16 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:38 pm

right there AllieB

midnight729

Postby midnight729 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:09 am

I'm not really a Gwen fan but I like to see what she is up too. If only she didn't reveal Ethan's paternity. What I'm dying to know is if all the cards are laid out on the table and Ethan finds out that she's the one who "dis-craned" him would he want to renew his vows with her even if he still thinks Theresa is dead. It's amazing that he can figure out all the "other" cases but when it comes to Gwen he's as blind as a bat. I guess some people will always be wolves in sheep's clothing to some. I hope Ethan finally "gets it" before the end.

Return to “Passions”