THE BIGGEST SHAM OF A MARRIAGE!!!

pantera13

THE BIGGEST SHAM OF A MARRIAGE!!!

Postby pantera13 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:24 pm

Sheridan and Chris have to be the worst married couple ever!
I don't know whose worst; Chris for lying to Sheridan about working for her father and being James' Dad. Or Sheridan staying with Chris Just so she can have a replacement for marty; and staying with Chris even though she's still in love with Luis. This is truely the worst marriage ever!! But I guess two birds of a feather flock together! :~

lolaB

Re: THE BIGGEST SHAM OF A MARRIAGE!!!

Postby lolaB » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:01 pm

Yep, this marriage betweeen chris and sheridan was really stupid. But sheridan messed up big time by always telling luis NO, I'm happy with chris. What's a guy like luis to do?I'm a fan of sheridan's but what make her think she can change her mind when ever she want to? People are not property to fool and mess around with. So sheridan, you may have to live this sham called a marriage to chris...I think chris actually likes and care for sheridan, but I don't see any real love ther..I could be wrong tho...Just my opionion...She can't blame nobody but herself.

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:06 pm

And now we are going to have Sheridan's "evil Crane" side come out. I never expected that to happen which I'm surprised about. WOW! She is a great actress!!

EHOLMAN3

Postby EHOLMAN3 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:50 am

The biggest sham of a marriage is of course is Mrs.and Mr Sheridan and Chris Boothe. She married him for his son James and because she thought Luis was dead.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:01 am

Sheridan, you messed up big time! I can feel her pain. but she did this to herself...How many women who has a man that says "he will be there for you no matter what"? Can sheridan get Luis back? I dont know......If you let someone go, and they find their way back to you...HmmmmmmIs it meant to be?

Audd

Postby Audd » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:47 am

Luis has given Sheridan many chances to be with him. I love Fancy but I think if Luis knew Sheridan still loved him he would go back to her. I wonder if there is something more sinister at work here with Sheridan. How can she turn a complete 180 overnight?? I think we are really going to see a very interesting storyline here, it's about time, thank you writers, the viewers may return now!! Please ratings... go up!!!

tessrules

Postby tessrules » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:04 pm

yup it is a sham too bad sheridan was dumb and didn't take luis back

Return to “Passions”