Let's Discuss Soaps.com's "Full Detailed Profiles" at Cast List Page

Re: Let's Discuss Soaps.com's

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:26 pm

^ Exactly, and she's going to pay someday for all the evil she's done. Next to Alistair Gwen is one of the most wicked people. Ethan just doesnt know it yet, but he will.

destes

Postby destes » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:53 pm

In away, Gwen is much worse than Alistar. Everyone knew Alistar was bad, but except for Pilar and Theresa, most people think Gwen is an honest, decent person.

DIANA064

Postby DIANA064 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:00 am

Just thought I would update those who are interested in seeing that the bios and character histories at this site (and others) are correct and not spinned in a way that deliberately misleads the reader.

I just sent an email to Christine Fix, Editor-in-Chief of this site and also the one at Soapoperafan, asking her to take a look at this thread and give us her feedback.

To those of you who believe as I do that there should be integrity and ethics in journalism on the internet, let's hope she will take a stand with us!

Thanks again,
Diana D.

DIANA064

Postby DIANA064 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Chrissi and or others emailed back that they will take a look at this thread....alright now!!! :) :)

Amy

Postby Amy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi everyone,

Since Matt didn't write up our Passions profiles, this is an issue that needs to be discussed with the staff. We want to thank you DIANA064 for bringing this to our attention. If there are inaccuracies in any of the profiles, please feel free to email us with details and we'll be glad to look into them - and correct if need be.

Thanks again!
Amy
Soaps.com

Return to “Passions”