*PASSIONS FINALE* MOUNT HARMONY* TABITHA RUMOR 4 NOW.

gwar1

Re: *PASSIONS FINALE* MOUNT HARMONY* TABITHA RUMOR 4 NOW.

Postby gwar1 » Tue May 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Well, Jer(k) is ruining the show. Why not just have it all a dream? Tabitha a good witch? How stupid. He's got a chance to make it all the best ending ever. But no. I, who have been a loyal fan from day one, refuse to watch the ending.

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Tue May 13, 2008 8:34 pm

It's possible, JER is the king of dream sequences. That is so 1990ish. Sunset Beach(JER wrote for them for a while) and even Roseanne ended with it being someones dream.

destes

Postby destes » Tue May 13, 2008 11:19 pm

Quote Ms.HuNNii: Well the first paragraph is true, but the second paragraph was just speculations since there's many spoilers saying Luis and Fancy are the ones who got married, and Antonio came back to Sheridan. I can dig that, as long as they write it in a tasteful manner, with Sheridan accepting Luis has moved on with Fancy,she make amends with Fancy, and she's really happy and in love with Antonio. I would be very dissapointing if Passions ended with Sheridan being the bitter bish they've been writiing her as and not how she use to be.

I think they will. When Sheridan was helping Luis land the plane, she said more than once that she loved both Luis and Fancy.

destes

Postby destes » Tue May 13, 2008 11:22 pm

Quote gwar1: Well, Jer(k) is ruining the show. Why not just have it all a dream? Tabitha a good witch? How stupid. He's got a chance to make it all the best ending ever. But no. I, who have been a loyal fan from day one, refuse to watch the ending.

I am liking what I am hearing, but then again there could be a twist.

Passionsxfanx4xeva

Postby Passionsxfanx4xeva » Wed May 14, 2008 12:04 am

I just hope it ends everything...all the drama that has gone on the past nine years...an ending would be great!

LancyPassion

Postby LancyPassion » Thu May 15, 2008 11:27 am

Opps sorry about that first link guys. Here's the thread I just posted the thread on NBC message board for Passions.

This was posted by OneBadKitty at DR.
z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/...?showtopic=9508

These were posted at R&A's. The poster's friend apparently got a hold of the last script and is still reading it.

R&A's Passions Forum

- Tabitha must be baptized in order to stop Mount Harmony (a volcano) from destroying the town.

- Everyone is hiding in the church.

- Ethan does find out about Gwen and the tabloids.

- ET get married in the very end.

- Antonio for some reason is in the mix; haven't gotten far enough to know why yet.

Those were the first batch that came out.

I think Lancy fans will be very happy with the way things end for them.

LFour

Postby LFour » Sun May 18, 2008 11:37 pm

That would make the years of watching this show all worth while!!! It would make me very happy.
Not to mention, Ethan & Theresa, and seeing Gwen being exposed as the one right from the begining exposing the fact that Ethan wasn't a Crane and everything that has happened since that time.

Blue_Mood_Eyes

Postby Blue_Mood_Eyes » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:45 pm

Quote Ms.HuNNii: oK so I heard thought the internet grapevine a valcano (Mount harmony) erupted, the Harmonites took refuge at the Church, and Tabitha had to be baptized in order to keep the valcano from destorying harmony. Galen Gering (luis) said in an interveiw the final scene was in a chruch and entertainment news showed snippets of the finale where the you can see mostly everyone gathered in the church ducking from something.

ok things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm?? i'm curious about what caused this valcano? Has the warning Tabitha been saying since the beginning finally happened. Does that mean some one of great true love ended together like Shuis :)) . if i remember correctly Tabitha said If Shuis ever ended together it will destory harmony and her . She did say that about Charity and miquiel, Charity is no longer around, and I don't recall her spoking on Ethan and Theresa like that, i maybe be wrong Because Eric Martsolf (Ethan) said at the end Teresa fans will be very happy for the 50-11 time lol. Anywhoo isn't thats why Tabitha spend decades trying to keeping shuis apart and the darkside was against it cause it will cause great disaster, could it be they all found out tabitha was a witch and she caused the shuis curse and thats the reason she have to get baptized to turn good and undo the curse. hmmmmmm CAn't wait and see how all this unfolds there MIGHT be hope for Shuis afterall.

Actually I think she was just doing that for fun. Miguel and Charity were the ones she kept apart for the fear of being destroyed by Charity's purity and powers.

Return to “Passions”