*PASSIONS FINALE* MOUNT HARMONY* TABITHA RUMOR 4 NOW.

youngesoapwatcher

Re: *PASSIONS FINALE* MOUNT HARMONY* TABITHA RUMOR 4 NOW.

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Thu May 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Quote LancyPassion: Well Tabitha being baptized is no longer a rumor. TV guide confirms that Tabitha is baptized, ET does get married. Other spoilers I read about the finale are...

Ethan finds out about Gwen and the Tabloid
Antonio is back

Other spoilers I read sunday are...

Again ET get married
Lancy get married
Antonio returns for Sheridan
Father Lonigan gets his sight back
Paloma gets married but the person couldn't remember if it was to Noah or Roberto.

can u give us the link the the site?

LancyPassion

Postby LancyPassion » Fri May 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Two links

First link is to the spoilers with Tabitha being baptized and ET married, Gwen exposed.

z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/...?showtopic=9508

Second batch is more info which is Lancy getting married blah blah

z8.invisionfree.com/RA_Passions_Forum/index.php?showtopic=9350

mommacat

Postby mommacat » Fri May 09, 2008 11:39 pm

Quote LancyPassion: Two links

First link is to the spoilers with Tabitha being baptized and ET married, Gwen exposed.

z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyalty/...?showtopic=9508

Second batch is more info which is Lancy getting married blah blah

z8.invisionfree.com/RA_Passions_Forum/index.php?showtopic=9350

the first site is not working

gwar1

Postby gwar1 » Sat May 10, 2008 9:19 pm

I don't WANT Tabitha to be baptized. That would kill her! She's a witch. She's always been a witch. This would totally ruin her character. JER (k) has ruined what could have been a fantastic farewell. And it is just wrong to keep using Timmy. The doll thing was creepy. Show some flashbacks, but no CGI. That is so disrespectful to a great actor. It is getting harder and harder for me to watch.

destes

Postby destes » Mon May 12, 2008 1:45 am

I am sure that his family gave permission to show Timmy again.

I like that idea of Tabby becoming a good witch.

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Mon May 12, 2008 6:52 pm

So Passion is finally getting axed. I wish it was a way to watch the final episode. Do anyone know the exact date?

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Tue May 13, 2008 5:35 am

Who?

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Tue May 13, 2008 5:54 am

Let me in ya'l i'm still/steal mad at Tee! As usual she gets away with smacking the taste out of her mommy mouth!!!! And Her MOM Pilar take this smack!!!!

Postby Guest » Tue May 13, 2008 2:52 pm

Quote Ms.HuNNii: oK so I heard thought the internet grapevine a valcano (Mount harmony) erupted, the Harmonites took refuge at the Church, and Tabitha had to be baptized in order to keep the valcano from destorying harmony. Galen Gering (luis) said in an interveiw the final scene was in a chruch and entertainment news showed snippets of the finale where the you can see mostly everyone gathered in the church ducking from something.

ok things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm?? i'm curious about what caused this valcano? Has the warning Tabitha been saying since the beginning finally happened. Does that mean some one of great true love ended together like Shuis :)) . if i remember correctly Tabitha said If Shuis ever ended together it will destory harmony and her . She did say that about Charity and miquiel, Charity is no longer around, and I don't recall her spoking on Ethan and Theresa like that, i maybe be wrong Because Eric Martsolf (Ethan) said at the end Teresa fans will be very happy for the 50-11 time lol. Anywhoo isn't thats why Tabitha spend decades trying to keeping shuis apart and the darkside was against it cause it will cause great disaster, could it be they all found out tabitha was a witch and she caused the shuis curse and thats the reason she have to get baptized to turn good and undo the curse. hmmmmmm CAn't wait and see how all this unfolds there MIGHT be hope for Shuis afterall.

Interesting.

Lisa. Tampa, Fl

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Tue May 13, 2008 4:38 pm

Well the first paragraph is true, but the second paragraph was just speculations since there's many spoilers saying Luis and Fancy are the ones who got married, and Antonio came back to Sheridan. I can dig that, as long as they write it in a tasteful manner, with Sheridan accepting Luis has moved on with Fancy,she make amends with Fancy, and she's really happy and in love with Antonio. I would be very dissapointing if Passions ended with Sheridan being the bitter bish they've been writiing her as and not how she use to be.

Return to “Passions”