*PASSIONS FINALE* MOUNT HARMONY* TABITHA RUMOR 4 NOW.

Ms.HuNNii

*PASSIONS FINALE* MOUNT HARMONY* TABITHA RUMOR 4 NOW.

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:57 pm

oK so I heard thought the internet grapevine a valcano (Mount harmony) erupted, the Harmonites took refuge at the Church, and Tabitha had to be baptized in order to keep the valcano from destorying harmony. Galen Gering (luis) said in an interveiw the final scene was in a chruch and entertainment news showed snippets of the finale where the you can see mostly everyone gathered in the church ducking from something.

ok things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm?? i'm curious about what caused this valcano? Has the warning Tabitha been saying since the beginning finally happened. Does that mean some one of great true love ended together like Shuis :)) . if i remember correctly Tabitha said If Shuis ever ended together it will destory harmony and her . She did say that about Charity and miquiel, Charity is no longer around, and I don't recall her spoking on Ethan and Theresa like that, i maybe be wrong Because Eric Martsolf (Ethan) said at the end Teresa fans will be very happy for the 50-11 time lol. Anywhoo isn't thats why Tabitha spend decades trying to keeping shuis apart and the darkside was against it cause it will cause great disaster, could it be they all found out tabitha was a witch and she caused the shuis curse and thats the reason she have to get baptized to turn good and undo the curse. hmmmmmm CAn't wait and see how all this unfolds there MIGHT be hope for Shuis afterall.

Marleysmommy2006

Re: *PASSIONS FINALE* MOUNT HARMONY* TABITHA RUMOR 4 NOW.

Postby Marleysmommy2006 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:03 pm

I fell like a special kind of V.I.P. now or something for knowing this exclusive information. Thank you, this made my day.

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:01 am

omg that would be so cool
hope someone will post the episode online is there a link to see it

destes

Postby destes » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Since I am a Lancy fan, I hope that it is not good for Shuis.

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:31 am

Yeah It may not have anything to do with Shuis. A while back Tracey Ross (Eve) said someone from one of the four core families was returning and she couldn't give out anymore details only they came in later and it suppose to be some type of big suprise. The only people who i can think of are Liz, Fox, and Antoino. I got a strong feeling its Antoino because with him returning that will be a real big suprise, and very disappointing or exciting to some lol, plus his name was mention. So i won't X that out either. With Antoino, Sheridan did ended up sorta happy, she just wasn't with her real true love. ugh hope he come back as a ghost.

Barbiegirl69

Postby Barbiegirl69 » Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:11 am

It's been confirmed that Antonio will be coming back. So idk what it means it could mean that Antonio and Sheridan might get back together and watch.. Marty would be his child. I hope thats true LUIS AND FANCY FOREVER!

youngesoapwatcher

Postby youngesoapwatcher » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:18 pm

Quote Barbiegirl69: It's been confirmed that Antonio will be coming back. So idk what it means it could mean that Antonio and Sheridan might get back together and watch.. Marty would be his child. I hope thats true LUIS AND FANCY FOREVER!

Where was it confirmed that hes comming back. and Mrs.HuNNii what grapevine did u hear that from? i cant find it anywheres

destes

Postby destes » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:29 pm

I have heard it was Antonio, but haven't seen anything to confirm it. I also hope that Father Lonigan will be seen before the end of the show. It would be ashame since he has been on from the beginning, even if not a regular.

honey106

Postby honey106 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Quote youngesoapwatcher: omg that would be so cool
hope someone will post the episode online is there a link to see it

is there places to watch it now ??

Heidi Mae

Postby Heidi Mae » Sun May 04, 2008 4:46 pm

Ok so the great "true love" type of couples on there.
From the begn ofthe show, were Charity and Migeal, Grace and Sam, Theresa amd Ethan, Sheridan and Luis. So I think the rumer ,maybe is Grace would be the core charecter coming back or even her twin sister and this would shift the balance to the good side.

Return to “Passions”