Miguel; What a jerk!!!

pantera13

Miguel; What a jerk!!!

Postby pantera13 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:25 am

Miguel sure did burn Kay. But I guess it serves her right for the way she burned Fox. But watching Simone beat up Miguel was funny! Too bad it wasn't real!!! :D

kentishad

Re: Miguel; What a jerk!!!

Postby kentishad » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:00 pm

Quote pantera13: Miguel sure did burn Kay. But I guess it serves her right for the way she burned Fox. But watching Simone beat up Miguel was funny! Too bad it wasn't real!!! :D

Kay doesn't deserve to be happy and Simone doesn't seem to have a problem with the fact that Kay was about to cancel her wedding the the other guy she loved and promised to marry. Simone needs to bother someone else or the writers need to make her life more interesting. :-)

Teenie

Re: Miguel; What a jerk!!!

Postby Teenie » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:43 am

And that was her bridal shower or something...I didn't see any of the guests come over to kay or fox. What kinda stuff was that? Kay was so concerned about miguel. My questin is: Why do folks on this show always want they cake, and want to eat it too! I thouht miguel would be true to her...does she deserve to be treated right? What abouut fox? She makes me mad cuz she make it hard for the real women who would be right and not play with somebody heart. I used too think miguel was still cool and honest....I never trusted Kay, But i try not to judge.....i don't trust her cuz she play games with people

Return to “Passions”