The real miguel

darby

The real miguel

Postby darby » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:31 pm

Something seems off about the Miguel and Charity thing. Let me throw something out there.....
Fox is a Crane and can pretty much get away with anything and go to any lengths to pull it off. Do you think he has set it up to make it look like Miguel and Charity but its not!!! So that Kay well see them together and never believe anything Miguel says again.
I don't know, stranger things have happened. It seems a little off to me thats all.

lolaB

Re: The real miguel

Postby lolaB » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:41 pm

Hmmmm, i know what you mean and i can't put my finger on it either.......its gonna be good to watch and see what will happen with this storyline......

Audd

Postby Audd » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:38 pm

It sounds fishy to me too. Wasn't Charity a virgin? Suddenly she is in bed with Miguel, they had alot of issues to work out especially since she left him. It seems suspicous to me.Why is Miguel talking about leaving Harmony with Charity abandoning his daughter again??? How could he go from begging and pleading his love and Kay's hand in marriage and totally forget her?? Maybe it's Fox or a spell from an unknown dark force, (Since Tabitha was doing nothing) or both ;) On Passions, you never know, right :))

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:49 pm

Quote Audd: It sounds fishy to me too. Wasn't Charity a virgin? Suddenly she is in bed with Miguel, they had alot of issues to work out especially since she left him. It seems suspicous to me.Why is Miguel talking about leaving Harmony with Charity abandoning his daughter again??? How could he go from begging and pleading his love and Kay's hand in marriage and totally forget her?? Maybe it's Fox or a spell from an unknown dark force, (Since Tabitha was doing nothing) or both ;) On Passions, you never know, right :))

He could never love Kay more than Charity. All kay has done is lie to him. She deserved to be embarrassed. I actually liked her better with Fox. :)

Kayguel4life

Postby Kayguel4life » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:22 pm

Miguel And Charity Are Fake People Hired By Fox This Bastard Fox Crane.

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:48 pm

Quote Kayguel4life: Miguel And Charity Are Fake People Hired By Fox This Bastard Fox Crane.

AFter today's episode, this was made obvious!!

tessrules

Postby tessrules » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:09 pm

Quote Audd:
Quote Kayguel4life: Miguel And Charity Are Fake People Hired By Fox This Bastard Fox Crane.

AFter today's episode, this was made obvious!!

big time fakes, hope kay finds out soon.

Return to “Passions”