THERESA AND ETHAN

STUCK2THATV

THERESA AND ETHAN

Postby STUCK2THATV » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:49 pm

WHAT IS THE HOLD UP WITH THIS COUPLE.TIRED OF GWEN ALWAYS WINNING WHEN DOES THERESA GET HER MAN AFTER ALL HE'S BEEN HERS THE WHOLE TIME YALL ARE BORING ME WITH SUSPENSE READY TO QUIT WATCHING LET THE VIEWERS SEE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE FOR THERESA AND ETHAN TO BE TOGETHER THE SH-- NEEDS TO HIT THE FAN.STOP SAVING IT FOR A RAINY DAY WHEN RATINGS ARE FALLING OF THE MAP!!!I PROMISE YOU YOU'LL HAVE MORE VIEWERS THAN YOU STARTED OUT WITH THE SHOW IS A HIT. :-)

Please remember to follow the soap guidelines! Please don't post in all caps, it's hard on the eyes and appears as though you are yelling.
Thank you

ginadawn

Re: THERESA AND ETHAN

Postby ginadawn » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:56 pm

Something else happened again today! What now with those two?

tessrules

Postby tessrules » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:12 pm

i am sick of of this stupid strory and gwenny pooh alway winning and never getting cuaght that bad gurl needs to go down soon why always tess gettin cauhgt?

LancyLover

Postby LancyLover » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:07 am

Why do you all think that Theresa should go back with Ethan. I sure want the secret to come out but Ethan should remain without Theresa. He's a jerk What girl would go back to him after all these humiliations. If Etahn loved Theresa he would have given her at least the benefit of the doubt. He never does. Theresa should have more dignity than that....

Return to “Passions”