Come On Ethan! Choose!!! Either Mrs. Gwen or Ms. Theresa?

Teenie

Come On Ethan! Choose!!! Either Mrs. Gwen or Ms. Theresa?

Postby Teenie » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:40 am

Why do both women want him...

tessrules

Re: Come On Ethan! Choose!!! Either Mrs. Gwen or Ms. Theresa?

Postby tessrules » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:26 pm

i myself dont know anymore, i love tess but the gurl been put throgh hell so she need to be happy with a guy who isnt a scardycat, so maybe the two liers should stay together in there lie marrige, aint no big deal bout my opinop cuz peeps calling other peeps names cuz they post against gwenny pooh, be mad at the peeps on the show not the peeps who write who they like,imo

CIGAR

Postby CIGAR » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:56 pm

This story is old and worn out. Do something different. Ethan is now doing the same thing Theresa was doing...can the story writers get out of this loop of the same thing. Try something like Gwen having an affair with someone...and make that hot and steamy, or have Ethan forget all about Theresa and become someone like Donald Trump. Make Ethan powerful. Please do something different...this story line is boring.

ATWTLUVER

Postby ATWTLUVER » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:39 pm

Hello, My name is Mark. I think that Ethan should finally dump Gwen and finally get with Theresa. Thing is I have no idea if that ever going to happen.

Audd

Postby Audd » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:16 pm

Quote ATWTLUVER: Hello, My name is Mark. I think that Ethan should finally dump Gwen and finally get with Theresa. Thing is I have no idea if that ever going to happen.

I wholeheartedly agree!!

Return to “Passions”