Noah and Fancy

sweetie_pie

Noah and Fancy

Postby sweetie_pie » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:15 am

what is wrong with fancy does she see that luis is a little bit too old for her and they never even show noah any more he is so cute fancy needs to learn how to play with ppl her own age!

AlyandNyk

Re: Noah and Fancy

Postby AlyandNyk » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:25 pm

Quote sweetie_pie: what is wrong with fancy does she see that luis is a little bit too old for her and they never even show noah any more he is so cute fancy needs to learn how to play with ppl her own age!

Age ain't nothing but a number, so why would it be any different in Harmony? :~

wendell21

Postby wendell21 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:40 pm

i think that Noah and Fancy should get back together. However , not because Luis is too old for her but because they make a better couple, and she was too quick to get rid of Noah anyways. How does she expect to have happiness with the man who loves her if she dont give him a chance. and speaking of which where is Noah these days anyways. i havent seen him around in a while. Fancy just needs to figure out what she wants, cause right now shes confused.

sinfulchastity

Postby sinfulchastity » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:39 pm

it looks like theyre trying to get paloma with noah and frankly i hate that idea, i love his charecter and hate hers, and louis is too old for her but i do kinda like them together either way

kayvsivy

Postby kayvsivy » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:48 am

I agree that Noah and Paloma is a bad idea. They are totally different people. Noah is fine. But Paloma is awesome! She adds a spark to this show because of her independent character. She is sure of herself. She doesn't "need" a guy yet, that is what makes her a great character. A good character for young women to admire.

And as far as Luis, I'd like to see what would happen between him and Fancy.

Return to “Passions”