when do u think is ethan gunna find out the truth about who told his paternity?

*i luv passions*

when do u think is ethan gunna find out the truth about who told his paternity?

Postby *i luv passions* » Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:32 pm

i have know idea. i hope he will find out soon! i am sooooo hatin on GWEN!!!!!! ugh, i dont like her mom 2. i cannot wait 2 see the sadness on gwens face, omg it will be soooooo worth the wait!!! and theresa deserves ethan, even tho he doesnt deserve her 4 not believeing her, but its not like he has a choice or gwen will leave him, and we know he doesnt want that [4 now].

Teenie

Re: when do u think is ethan gunna find out the truth about who told his paternity?

Postby Teenie » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:42 am

At this point, I don't think it matters if and when Ethan finds out. He will forgive Gwen because as usual, she's gonna have a trump card up her sleeve somehow. She's so devious but yet so innocent when around her hubby Ethan...! No one is gonna out do Gwen..I don't care what kind of proof or goods they have on this treacherous woman...Gwen will squirm her way out.......Ho Hum, as she always does.....She makes the show worth watching!!!!

tessrules

Re: when do u think is ethan gunna find out the truth about who told his paternity?

Postby tessrules » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:16 pm

yeah we hate to hate her but some time it has to end cuz its been 7 yeasrs nobody that good.

JeFzLaDy

Postby JeFzLaDy » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:03 pm

I am so sick and tired of seeing Gwen on the show but I think that maybe they writers slipped that line in that Sheridan gave her...(" Everyone in town knows Ethan loves Theresa more than you so divorce him and move on"), for a turn so that Ethan and her can split. God knows I think that the writers are tired of trying to keep them together. Let's pray that anyhow!!! :)

de yandr fan

Postby de yandr fan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:24 pm

Quote *i luv passions*: i have know idea. i hope he will find out soon! i am sooooo hatin on GWEN!!!!!! ugh, i dont like her mom 2. i cannot wait 2 see the sadness on gwens face, omg it will be soooooo worth the wait!!! and theresa deserves ethan, even tho he doesnt deserve her 4 not believeing her, but its not like he has a choice or gwen will leave him, and we know he doesnt want that [4 now].

Didn't that lying Tatter Reporter tell Ethan that some secretary told him and he wrote the story? So Ethan NOW knows it wasn't Tess but he won't leave Gwen because he believes Gwen didn't do it - no???

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:30 pm

when jt lied and said that it was phyliss the maid who leaked out Ethan paternity, that cleared teresa..It wasn't her!but he is sooooo stuck on stupid.That should have been enough for him to take teresa in his arms and FINALY say "I'm sorry" But no, he told her to get out and stay out!

Return to “Passions”