Gwen, lt him grieve!

Teenie

Re: Gwen, lt him grieve!

Postby Teenie » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi,
Believe this....Teresa is slick...but there will always be someone to out slick her...The sly, the slick and wicked.

karaid

Postby karaid » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:21 am

Quote Teenie:
Quote karaid:
Quote Teenie:
Quote karaid: Hey Destes I agree I can't wait for all Gwens scerets to come out. And Ivy is gonna freak. How funny would it be to see Gwen and Rebecca thrown out of the mansion on there as-
that would be great :-)

On teresa's best day....she is done....she only respect "her"..no one else...

Sorry but I beg to differ. My post have everything to do with me posting as I see fit..By the way, who made you judge and jury? I could care less about tee and her being played. Yes! Tha writers brought Gwen back after she left Ethan for a reason. And you can bet tee ain't gonna get away with always being a sidekick in a marriage. Don't get me wrong, Ethan NEVER told Gwen to BEAT IT!? Did he? Answer that!

Sorry but I don't see how your response has anything to do with that qoute ?)

I never said I was a judge or jury I just didn't understand your responce? And I was speaking from expirence about Marriage there is more to marriage then the title.I agree to disagree with you on this topic.

Blackbarbie

Postby Blackbarbie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:09 pm

Quote Teenie:
Quote karaid:
Quote Teenie:
Quote karaid: Hey Destes I agree I can't wait for all Gwens scerets to come out. And Ivy is gonna freak. How funny would it be to see Gwen and Rebecca thrown out of the mansion on there as-
that would be great :-)

On teresa's best day....she is done....she only respect "her"..no one else...

Sorry but I beg to differ. My post have everything to do with me posting as I see fit..By the way, who made you judge and jury? I could care less about tee and her being played. Yes! Tha writers brought Gwen back after she left Ethan for a reason. And you can bet tee ain't gonna get away with always being a sidekick in a marriage. Don't get me wrong, Ethan NEVER told Gwen to BEAT IT!? Did he? Answer that!

Sorry but I don't see how your response has anything to do with that qoute ?)

Gwen is desperate and dereanged and you know it Ethan doesn't have to tell her to beat it because she knowschow he feels duh And no he didn't tell her to beat it but like I said she's deranged and needs to seek counseling and anybody that can't see that Well maybe they need to see a counselor too. GWEN IS GOING DOWN JUST FOR BEING A DUMMY SHE'S DESPERATE AND STUPID

MissAdia

Postby MissAdia » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:32 am

lol Gwen and Ethan are only married by a piece of paper and always have been. Ethan never loved Gwen as much as he does Theresa. Gwen has a heart? ha ha ha ha ha! People with hearts don't threaten an entire family. She knows the children will be killed too if she exposes Pilar but she only cares about getting her claws into Ethan. What happen to Jane? I thought she loved Jane so much. But apparently Gwen rather see a bullet in Jane's little head than to give up Ethan.
I admit, Theresa has been kinda crazy in her methods, but she is in love and when you love someone so passionatly, you will do ANYTHING to be with them. Just because you married someone you love, doesn't mean it's your soulmate. Theresa and Ethan were meant to be together and Gwen needs to stop being so damn desperate for his love and go get a vibrator.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:03 am

Quote MissAdia: So the spoilers for next week say Gwen tries to get Ethan to move on wen they get back to town! Talk about shameless! He doesn't love you! He may have at one point but someone better came along and took your place in his heart! Get over it! YOU MOVE ON!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! Ill move on when my work is done, but right now I'm perfectly content with my scheming ways, so if you don't like it...well sucks to be you.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:46 am

But for the sake of a argument:It not's gwen position to tell/or leak info...but to this day, gwen hasn't said a word. No ifs and buts...What is really going on with tee? Why?

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:50 am

Does that make Ethan as/be a stand up guy? Nope.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:58 am

Marriage is just what it is....Tell me? Yours and mine...I respect marriage. It takes work during the years. You may toss your marriage just because it doesnt fit, I'm a wife who loves my HUSBAND!, if you do not now about .......THAT'S why Ethan is thinking...everything is not about coochie and ding dong! it wayyy more than that.

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:10 am

As the topic implies: Let him grieve?Heck no.

MissAdia

Postby MissAdia » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Yeah well if someone came along and your husband was deeply in love with them and realized that he really didn't love you, would you stay with him? I wouldn't. I wouldn't want to be with a man who thinks about another woman all the time. I wouldn't want to be with a man who when he looks at me wishes I was a different woman. Gwen hasn't done anything? Um hello!? She let Juanita go and then tried to act all regretful about it later. I don't know why Pilar just doesn't tell the truth. She can be like "Well that's the truth and if Gwen sticks by her threats, then we will all die. When Juanita finds out where we live, you can blame Gwen because she has the info." And that would be that.

And no marriage isn't all about sex and ding dong (whatever you said. I hve to get a translator everytime you post) it's about love, trust, honor which Ethan doesn't have with Gwen. He doesn't love her, she can't trust him, and he doesn't honor her.

Return to “Passions”