Gwen, lt him grieve!

MissAdia

Gwen, let him grieve!

Postby MissAdia » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:53 pm

So the spoilers for next week say Gwen tries to get Ethan to move on wen they get back to town! Talk about shameless! He doesn't love you! He may have at one point but someone better came along and took your place in his heart! Get over it! YOU MOVE ON!!

karaid

Re: Gwen, lt him grieve!

Postby karaid » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:47 pm

Quote MissAdia: So the spoilers for next week say Gwen tries to get Ethan to move on wen they get back to town! Talk about shameless! He doesn't love you! He may have at one point but someone better came along and took your place in his heart! Get over it! YOU MOVE ON!!

ITA with you. Gwen needs to let the man have some time to get over the women he LOVES. No wonder Ethan stopped loving her she is so despate to be with him.

MissAdia

Postby MissAdia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:12 pm

Seriously. I hope he puts her in her place soon.

tande4ever

Postby tande4ever » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:05 pm

How pathetic is it that she thinks she can't find another man to keep holding out false hope for a man who no longer wants her it really makes her look bad.And obviously she knows she can't find anyone or she would be trying,give it up,move on.And what about Jonathon where is he while she is running around Mexico?

okie dokie

Postby okie dokie » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:23 am

so true her son just had a liver transplant and she ran to mexico to cover her tracks..i cant wait till Ivy finds out wat gwen has done..and give the dude space...he just lost someone he loves and who in the world with a mind would leave there kid with REBECCA

destes

Postby destes » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:39 pm

I can't wait until Ivy finds out what Gwen has done, including the tabliod. This is why Ivy hates Theresa, I will love for her to find out after all these years it was Gwen.

karaid

Postby karaid » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:49 am

Hey Destes I agree I can't wait for all Gwens scerets to come out. And Ivy is gonna freak. How funny would it be to see Gwen and Rebecca thrown out of the mansion on there as-
that would be great :-)

DeVine_Right

Postby DeVine_Right » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:06 pm

Gwen does need to give the man space but she better enjoy him why she can b/c my girl Tess is coming back! Off the subject is it me but something is funny about Jonathan's conception, I don't think he is Ethan's but that will probably come out later too. ;)

Glam

Postby Glam » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:49 pm

The sad part is back when He first left her when Theresa was planning their wedding... He stop REALLY wanting Gwen back then. Ethan was involved with Gwen for all the wrong reasons. He has always loved Theresa. Gwen is so annoying. UGH!

Glam

Postby Glam » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Omg Yes! I want all of Gwen's lies to come out. I'm so tired of her always getting away with everything!!

Return to “Passions”