1. We do not allow obscene, racist or sexually explicit language. We reserve the right to remove postings that defame, insult or are abusive. This includes actor bashing. Any harassing posts that may be construed as stalking will be deleted and made available to the proper authorities.
We also reserve the right to remove posts that are off the subject or not in English.
2. No solicitations or advertisements are allowed. This includes advertisements for your business or latest get-rich-quick scheme. Such notes add clutter to the boards, and will be removed.
3. You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity. Any posts will be removed and will be made available to the authorities.
4. You must have copyright ownership of all material that you post on our message boards. No articles, recipes, song lyrics, art or graphics of any sort may be posted without the express written consent of the copyrightholder. We ask that before you post any text or images from Soaps.com,
you agree to contact us first, for permission. (All content on Soaps.com is the property of First Beat Media. Reproduction in any form without permission is strictly prohibited.)
5. You must respect the privacy of individuals on the boards. Do not post private information such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other information deemed private.
6. Good etiquette online means that you don't USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS when you post! You may use a few words capitalized, to add to your post, or the bold, and italics buttons. If we see a post in all caps, we reserve the
right to remove it.
7. You must not post the same note more than once. This is called spamming. We don't tolerate this, and if you do this, your post will be removed.
8. You participate at your own risk on the message boards. You take responsibility for postings under your identification and use the
information provided here at your own risk. Soaps.com takes no responsibility for the content or opinions posted here. Please do not share your username or password.
9. Soaps.com reserves the right to remove any postings for any reason. We also reserve the right to remove posters if they do not follow Soaps.com's guidelines.
10. If you have a SPOILER or a RUMOR or an OFFICIAL NEWS ARTICLE you'd like to share with Soaps.com, we ask that you please ensure that you write in the title in bold lettering that it's a SPOILER, RUMOR, or OFFICIAL NEWS ARTICLE. Please read our Spoilers and News Rooms for the show, before you post. We reserve the right to remove any that have already posted, without warning and without question.
* If a poster is found to be consistently not following the guidelines, they may also be removed from the boards. Remember, use your common sense when posting and have a fantastic time at Soaps.com!