lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

Audd

Re: lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

Postby Audd » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:09 am

Again, it's time to take action, Soap Opera Digest has pointed out the fact Passions is losing viewers!!

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:59 am

I hope the that Theresa never gets Ethan! I'm so sick of her because she is truly Lame....And Gwen knows it.....and you can bet that Gwen will always have a trump card up her little dirty sleeve! You Go Gwen!!!! Ethan has become so unmanly...He is a wanna be Man....And when and if Theresa ever gets with Ethan, all heck is gonna break loose...Another one bites the dust!!!Remember, Theresa does not have clean hands either.....So I will not be protesting......I can't stand Tess and Ethan...what a waste! Write them off the show and give Gwen ah new love interest!! See what Ethan does then??

Audd

Postby Audd » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:11 am

Quote Teenie: I hope the that Theresa never gets Ethan! I'm so sick of her because she is truly Lame....And Gwen knows it.....and you can bet that Gwen will always have a trump card up her little dirty sleeve! You Go Gwen!!!! Ethan has become so unmanly...He is a wanna be Man....And when and if Theresa ever gets with Ethan, all heck is gonna break loose...Another one bites the dust!!!Remember, Theresa does not have clean hands either.....So I will not be protesting......I can't stand Tess and Ethan...what a waste! Write them off the show and give Gwen ah new love interest!! See what Ethan does then??

Read all the posts, we want to protest the recycled, redundant, boring storylines!! Passions is losing viewers, it's ratings is at a 1.5, because of this the show will be canceled!! THis is why we want to protest before it's too late!!

Return to “Passions”