lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

karajo

lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

Postby karajo » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:24 pm

after todays episode I have had enough. I absolutely will not watch another episode of passions until ethan and theresa are finally together. I cant waste my time anymore watching the same smirk on gwens face over and over again. maybe then the writers will get off there hind ends and start writing. its not fair to the fans that have been loyal to passions for years to have to put up with. you know the writers are probably getting a kick out of this. I say let them see how funny it is when there ratings drop for being such butt holes to the fans. :-) WHOS WITH ME ?

Serena

Re: lets protest until ethan&theresa get together 4 real

Postby Serena » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:39 pm

I am with you! I used to zap through and watch the Tabby/Endora stuff. I could watch the show in 10 minutes or less, then I wouldn't even watch at all and just read these boards -bored is right-with the show!
I don't think their ratings can get much lower, but let's see.....

tande4ever

Postby tande4ever » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:14 pm

I too agree it is infuriating,I used to sit through whole show and not go nowhere now you can do all household chores and sit back down to same old crap.Gwen needs to be sent far away with her trampy mother.

Audd

Postby Audd » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:25 pm

This is exactly what I have been saying for a long time now. It's true, they probably think they are keeping us glued to the TV by repeating the same storyline,perhaps they think we are too dumb and we don't notice?? They probably sit in a bar drinking and laughing at how dumb we are because we keep watching, well the last laugh will be from us when they lose their jobs because the show was canceled. I say get out of the bar, do your job or get new writers who know how to write and who have an imagination and creativity!!! I'm thoroughly ticked off, today was the last straw for me and I'm sure many loyal viewers who have put up with the writers shenanigans long enough will agree!!!! This is now beyond words, there is no words to describe how aweful the writing is, redundant, boring, predictable, irritating, am I getting close???? Shape up Reilly before you lose another job ( isn't it funny how exciting and interesting DOOL is now that Reilly is gone???) I say it's time for some action from the viewers!!

nyaccent

Postby nyaccent » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:38 pm

What is funny is I haven't watched Passions in about 2 years and this week I started watching it again.....and I was able to follow the story, knowing what was going on.......

rica44

Postby rica44 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:25 pm

yeah me too! i am starting to get bored with that part of the show even though theresa is my fave and ethan is oh so hot! Enough already...something new PLEASE!!!!

kandace1985

Postby kandace1985 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:37 pm

I am done too

kayvsivy

Postby kayvsivy » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:43 pm

Alright, guys, WE'll get together again on this message board in a week or two (depending on how fast the house gets cleaned) and maybe chat when the truth comes out : )

fancy face

Postby fancy face » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:32 pm

I am with you can take no more. it is annoying :(

KristinTone

Postby KristinTone » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:06 pm

I am with you guys I have stopped watching Passions until I read something worth while. I too lost intrest in Days for the past year or so, but it is getting good again! I am excited! I will protest passions and when these writers pull their heads out of their butts maybe I will go back. Its sad but RIP Passions..........

Return to “Passions”