WHAT ARE THE ODDS..

INDIANA7805

WHAT ARE THE ODDS..

Postby INDIANA7805 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:05 am

[b]That Rebecca got to JC W/the hundred dollars that was missing from Gwen pack to him & now he turn to their side once again? ~)

tande4ever

Re: WHAT ARE THE ODDS..

Postby tande4ever » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:53 pm

But to me i thought it was to outbid other one and that 100.00 would make it even right?so Gwen should go to 101.00 that is so crazy for this plot to be this lame.

babyjane

Postby babyjane » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:06 pm

From what I've been reading in the spoilers posted elsewhere, Jullian is the culprit. Apparently he must have made JT an offer he could not refuse. The question is Why? I think he did it for leverage so he could offer Tersa the evidence she needed in order to get Ethan in exchange for her giving him custody of LE.

Serena

Postby Serena » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:48 pm

Quote babyjane: From what I've been reading in the spoilers posted elsewhere, Jullian is the culprit. Apparently he must have made JT an offer he could not refuse. The question is Why? I think he did it for leverage so he could offer Tersa the evidence she needed in order to get Ethan in exchange for her giving him custody of LE.

Makes sense it may be Julian, but we must be cautious not to list spoilers without warnings....I have flubbed up many times myself. ;)

iheartlucas

Postby iheartlucas » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:18 am

Quote Serena:
Quote babyjane: From what I've been reading in the spoilers posted elsewhere, Jullian is the culprit. Apparently he must have made JT an offer he could not refuse. The question is Why? I think he did it for leverage so he could offer Tersa the evidence she needed in order to get Ethan in exchange for her giving him custody of LE.

Makes sense it may be Julian, but we must be cautious not to list spoilers without warnings....I have flubbed up many times myself. ;)

OMG! Anyway~ ;o) I thought Ethan said, "JT better not be in town...blah, blah, blah.....Rebecca and Gwen.....Blah!"
Once again...I am disappointed!
I mean~ helloooooooo!? Teresa brought JT to Ethan, why else would she go to such extremes!?
Plus, ********on a preview I saw last week**********

Didn't the preview show Teresa telling Ethan that Little Ethan is his?!

lol Someone please help me understand!!!! lol

Clueless

Postby Clueless » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:47 am

Quote iheartlucas:
Quote Serena:

OMG! Anyway~ ;o) I thought Ethan said, "JT better not be in town...blah, blah, blah.....Rebecca and Gwen.....Blah!"
I mean~ helloooooooo!? Teresa brought JT to Ethan, why else would she go to such extremes!?

I saw that preview too, and I was like its about time.

Serena

Postby Serena » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:23 am

Quote Clueless:
Quote iheartlucas:
Quote Serena:

I saw that preview too, and I was like its about time.

Yes, you are correct- but when I mentioned it, mine was edited saying it was a spoiler....
I really don't even watch it much anymore, but I do enjoy keeping up with these boards. ;)

Return to “Passions”