Theresa vs Gwen

Re: Theresa vs Gwen

Postby Audd » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:47 am

Reilly is too dumb to figure anything out. If he had any brains, he would have finished this storyline a long time ago. I too, am now only watching the last 10 minutes of the show when I do watch at all!! All it is, is a repeat from years ago, so what's the point. I too feel Ethan is a moronic fool for believing a lying wrench he has for a wife, too many red flags, but he does not see any of them. Theresa deserves the happiness she is entitleed to and Gwen and Rebecca should be in a mental institution!!!!

Postby tripelhhh » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:01 pm

I have been watching Passions, for a while now, But I'm just about done, it is getting Really Stuped, Enough allreday, Gwen and her CONNIVING little Mother,I wish they would just drop Dead, Theresa never gets what She wants, Ethan doesn't wanna leave his wife Gwen, but he doesn't mind scheating on Her, He Sleeps with Theresa every time he has a chance, I am seriously disapointed, with the way Passions is going, please move on allreday, it's been LONG------------ ENOUGH,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;( >) *) :~ >( :0

Postby rjhelms » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:21 pm

All I can say is the couples that had a chance of getting back together, have no chance now. Even if they end up with each other, it won't matter. The magic is gone. And the writers, whoever that is, destroyed these couples when he started degrading the women on this show. Not one woman on the show is good. All of them have lied, cheated, and worse! And Ethan is nothing more than a jerk now. He isn't worth pursuing. He's destroyed Theresa & Ethan, Louis & Sheridan, Migel & Kay, Sam & Grace, Dr. Eve & T.C., Whitney & Chad, even Julian & Rebecca. All of these couples aren't together and have lost their magic.

Return to “Passions”