Jared and theresa

Jared and theresa

Postby phloe45 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:49 am

:] Finally theresa is moving on from ethan.I love tess with jared.This couple explodes together on screen.I hope mr Reilly keeps this couple in tact.James Stevenson is awesome as jared casey

tiera knowles

Re: Jared and theresa

Postby tiera knowles » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:41 pm

yes really she has to move on for her self cause that man love her but she cant be in the dark for long is you with me or you forget me she need ral love and tricks are for kids

Postby trinidye » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:27 pm

jared and thereasa are together ethan needs to get out of the picture (if yall want to know I am singing this) jareeeeeeed and thereeeeeaaaaaaassssssaaaaa are together hey hey ethan go away you left her (thereasa) she found him (jared) they happy and you ethan go to your wife dada were is your dada she is taking care of thereasa's baby booboobooboo you two (ethan and gwen) :) :~ %( 8) >( :( !) :-) :0 :| ?) :)) *) :D :| :)) *) ~) ;( :o >) ;)

Postby tiffrea » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:22 pm

Sorry but i disagree with Teresa being with Jared, am i the only person who picked up on his lies. If jared read about teresa in the tabliods why didn't he recongize her in the beginning i am pretty sure her picture was every where in sight . Hes lying and pretty sure his motive will come to light soon.

Postby London-- » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:51 pm

Who doesn't lie on this show?

Most of the relationships are built on lies and later on they come out and all ---- breaks loose.

Jared is another refreshing character that I enjoy watcxhing on the screens via clips.

He is good for Theersa and isn't so quick to pass judgement on her, in the same way Fox was.Or kick her when she's down and repeatedly feed her BS on a silver spoon.

Their relationship has progressed a little faster than any other relationship and that's the only negative thing I think I have to say about Jaresa.

Return to “Passions”