Jessica and Spike

foxsong

Jessica and Spike

Postby foxsong » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:38 am

Just a few thoughts on this storyline.
If prostitution is illegal and Sam knows what Jessicas doing why dosen't he arrest her? At least to get her away from Spike and Harmony jail would seem a lot safer than the streets with that creep. And Sam dosen't seem to have a problem arresting family members. I am also having a hard time having any sympathy for Jessica when she seems determined to not let anyone help her. And just how many people is Spike gonna shoot without anyone having a clue that he's been on a one man crime spree?

jovigirl

Re: Jessica and Spike

Postby jovigirl » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:10 am

This stroy line is sooo sorry. Its nice to touch on the topic of abuse, but it is getting old an BORING.

Loveletta1

Postby Loveletta1 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:35 pm

you know what i was thinking the same thing about why didn't sam arrested jessica if she was prostituting.

sweetigal4

Postby sweetigal4 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:41 pm

[quote]Quote foxsong: Just a few thoughts on this storyline.
If prostitution is illegal and Sam knows what Jessicas doing why dosen't he arrest her?

Did'n tthey arrest her at one point?

SHERIDAN THE PSYCHO

Postby SHERIDAN THE PSYCHO » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:33 pm

I AGREE WHAT DOES JESSICA SEE IN SPIKE ANYWAY ?)

baby dall

Postby baby dall » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:43 pm

Well like all battered woman they think that he is all she will ever get. And also he is hanging the killings over her head. >) She is scared. She dosent know what to do %(

foxsong

Postby foxsong » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:47 pm

Quote sweetigal4: [quote]Quote foxsong: Just a few thoughts on this storyline.
If prostitution is illegal and Sam knows what Jessicas doing why dosen't he arrest her?

Did'n tthey arrest her at one point?

I think that when she first started she was arrested but if she is a repeat offender then it would be easier to keep her locked up and away from spike.

foxsong

Postby foxsong » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:52 pm

Quote baby dall: Well like all battered woman they think that he is all she will ever get. And also he is hanging the killings over her head. >) She is scared. She dosent know what to do %(

Battered women stay because they don't have the support system they need to leave. Jessica has her whole family behind her and Paloma and Simone already know about the murders and want to help her. As well as her dad being the chief of police.... he can investigate and help her.It makes no sense that she takes thwe word of Spike over her friends and family.

capcat

Postby capcat » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:37 pm

yes that storyline is getting really boring and as usual dragged out.If he keeps on (jr) writing long drawn out boring 1 day turnes into a week storyline the soap with not last long on the air for sure, to bad with the correct writeres who listen to the fans the show has potentialI do not like the jessica/spike storyline it is a waste of actors talents

pantera13

Postby pantera13 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:42 pm

I know he is mean! They need to bring in a new charactor to save her. Someone HOTT!! :-)

Return to “Passions”