For next week...SNEAKS, SPOLIERS

Angelic

For next week...SNEAKS, SPOLIERS, added 11/ 11

Postby Angelic » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:56 am

Also listed in the spoilers thread Chrissi posted at the top-

Monday, November 13
Ethan is stunned when J.T. tells him who leaked his paternity! Luis gets naked to warm up an injured Fancy. Fox has a special request for Miguel.
Tuesday, November 14
Ethan presses J.T. to reveal Theresa's secret. Sheridan is torn apart over her love for Luis. Fox manipulates Kay into betraying Miguel.

Wednesday, November 15
Fox places a secret call to Charity! Julian forces Theresa to choose between Ethan and Little Ethan. Chris and Sam attempt to rescue Luis and Fancy.

Thursday, November 16
A heartbroken Jared decides to leave Harmony. Luis tells Paloma he thinks he and Fancy could have a real future together. Miguel begins to lose patience with a conflicted Kay.

Friday, November 17
Theresa confesses to Ethan that he is Little Ethan's father! Charity arrives in Harmony! A worried Eve observes Sheridan and Fancy competing for Luis' affection.

Wednesday, November 22
A fortuneteller has stunning, life-changing news for Theresa regarding Ethan.
Friday, November 17
Once again, Endora creates magical mayhem to celebrate Thanksgiving!

tamater2

Re: For next week...SNEAKS, SPOLIERS

Postby tamater2 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:45 pm

Thanks! This week seems to be looking pretty good!I can't wait to watch.I am so glad to get to hear what is in store.And i never know where to find the spoilers at.

Serena

Postby Serena » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:22 pm

It sure would be nice it this show started picking up, it used to be so good/comical and the not so great actors started getting better too!
So, I wonder if many are at the no-tell motel, Val is probably shacking there with someone else, in still another room. It being her with Chad is just too obvious, and I don't think they'd really been so ominous for it just turning out to being her. If it is true what someone else posted about it being someone Chad met in Rome, I can't recall since I fast forwarded though most of that, but he did meet a monk, anyone else?

smilez55

Postby smilez55 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:15 pm

Thanks for the update.

NicoleSann

Postby NicoleSann » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:11 pm

I read a spoiler that says that they're will be a new love interest for Whitney.

Serena

Postby Serena » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:07 am

Ewe....Becky-poo and Ethan are going to kiss? He must have something up his sleeve....maybe they're giving Ethan some spunk, and hopefully protection too! haha!

ginadawn

Postby ginadawn » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:47 pm

That's a good one about the protection.

beccasica

Postby beccasica » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:21 pm

Rebecca and Ethan??? Kissing?? 8) he definetly must have something up his sleeve! at least i hope soo!! that would be horrible if they actually put those two together!

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:53 pm

this show is definitley getting better.

Serena

Postby Serena » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:17 am

I assumed it would be Fox that brought Charity back to Harmony, which should be renamed to 'Discord'. I wouldn't have liked seeing the other actor (Justin Hartley-Fox) being devious like this one is going to be.

Return to “Passions”