Bring Alistair Back!

AlyandNyk

Bring Alistair Back!

Postby AlyandNyk » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:11 am

Who think they should bring Alistair back?

I do, he's mean >) but the storyline gets very interesting with him and his motives.

tamater2

Re: Bring Alistair Back!

Postby tamater2 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:09 pm

In a way it would be good for storylines but yet we would get in another neverending story that bugs the crap out of all.I wish Marty would come back. :)

babt bubba

Postby babt bubba » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:59 pm

are you crazy spike is doin enougt damage to the show with out allister i hate that man and im glad he is dead it is verry sad that he had to take marty with him if he haddent maby shardon and louis would be togather >(

capcat

Postby capcat » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:49 pm

no do not bring back allister i hated the way he was treating thersa raping her continually it is disgusting and gwen knew and did nothing.how sick she is being a worman and knowing that thersa was being attacked my allister. n no no dont bring him back he is so evil

Madam' Fire fly

Postby Madam' Fire fly » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:40 pm

I liked it better when jullian was the evil motivated by the unknown allister's hand. I think the character allister is good but way more scarry as a hand and a voice on the phone... what if he could come back all burned up and then he could start controlling people over the phone again. then it would leave the possibality of beth and marty being alive open to speculation. that's what i miss about this show the speculation now we all know what's up and aside from chad and his mystery lover there is really no secrets we don't know about. that's what i miss open ended secrets for speculations and the meedling in others affairs.

Return to “Passions”