Unpopular opinions--Post them here

Jenni

Unpopular opinions--Post them here

Postby Jenni » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:58 am

After reading CindyKisses' post, I got to thinking that maybe there are some more people who disagree with the popular opinions.

Post them here. Posters, this will be a no flame zone.

AlyandNyk

Re: Unpopular opinions--Post them here

Postby AlyandNyk » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:16 am

HUH??

Jenni

Postby Jenni » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:08 am

AlyandNyk,
some people have opinions that go against the majority. Like some people want Theresa to stay with Jared and not get with Ethan. If you have a different opinion, you can post it here.

kayvsivy

Postby kayvsivy » Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:25 pm

I've had some far out ideas like bringing back Charity's mom, since her body was never found. (the whole Catherine's sister story was neat, although it didn't quite go anywhere). I like to think that Alistair is dead, but no bodies? Come on! What's up with this no bodies ever recovered from burning flames and all? Someone must come back from the past.

Also, I'd like to see more details. People driving, eating, exercising, walking through the park with their dogs, visiting other friends and family, shopping..... but then again, I suppose soaps don't have to do that :D

And I know that Tabitha better spice things up by Halloween.

aliceb.

Postby aliceb. » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:35 pm

I WISH THEY WOULD COME CLEAN WITH ALL THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS ALREADY N COME OUT W NEW ONES. YOU CAN ALMOST PREDICK WHAT IS NEXT N ITS GETTING BORING. I LOVE PASSIONS N WATCHED SINCE DAY 1. ITS REALY GETTING BORING

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:10 am

Quote aliceb.: I WISH THEY WOULD COME CLEAN WITH ALL THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS ALREADY N COME OUT W NEW ONES. YOU CAN ALMOST PREDICK WHAT IS NEXT N ITS GETTING BORING. I LOVE PASSIONS N WATCHED SINCE DAY 1. ITS REALY GETTING BORING

(Please don't post with all caps. It's against guidelines and is hard on the eyes! :) Thanks!!)

AlyandNyk

Postby AlyandNyk » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:17 am

Quote Jenni: AlyandNyk,
some people have opinions that go against the majority. Like some people want Theresa to stay with Jared and not get with Ethan. If you have a different opinion, you can post it here.

Thank Q for clarifiying that for me. I wasn't sure what that meant...Again Thanx!

Return to “Passions”