Shuis or not to shuis

Jenni

Shuis or not to shuis

Postby Jenni » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:01 pm

I kind of like Fancy with Luis. It will probably change when the real Sheridan comes back but I enjoy their chemistry.

Madam' Fire fly

Re: Shuis or not to shuis

Postby Madam' Fire fly » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:00 pm

Fancy is cute but i have a problem with the age thing luis is like a grown man and fancy is like twenty five... Sheridan the real sheridan just seems like a better fit age wise... also someone is going to have to help her with james when chris's true lies come out and she finds out she has james all on her own or better yet what if james true father comes to take yet another one of her babies away... poor sheridan she deserves to be with the man she truly loves with out having to worry about iccky fake wedding vows from an iccky fake father hire fill in like chris.

sinfulchastity

Postby sinfulchastity » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:09 pm

I like the old sheridan and louis compared to him and fancy but with the fill in frankly i find her horibly annoying and as long as shes on there keep him with fancy theyre a better couple

Landon

Postby Landon » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:18 pm

Quote Jenni: I kind of like Fancy with Luis. It will probably change when the real Sheridan comes back but I enjoy their chemistry.

I Agree! :)

Wicked1

Postby Wicked1 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:51 pm

I'm all for Luis and Sheridan. I just keep hoping. I know Marty is still alive somewhere. And Chris's secrets will come out one day (that damn peice of paper has been lying under the end table at the cottage for I don't know how long!!!!) Sheridan or Luis is bound to find that paper one day. Then Luis will get Sheridan back...but I like Fancy and don't want her hurt.

Return to “Passions”